30

But now Yan Qing's mind is filled with questions about who that He is.

Some of the support items held by fans had photos and some had names on them. However, these photos corresponded to the little freshmen wearing several costumes at the scene. In Yan Qing's eyes, it was a completely incomprehensible connection.

Under the camera, several actors had changed positions in the studio, and he couldn't recognize who he was referring to.

When he pointed at people just now, he thought that it would be over after pointing. Later, when Ah Jiu was resting, he sent a message to Ah Jiu, and the two of them found a place where there were no fans to talk.

He did not expect that this finger would not be able to accomplish the task.

After a while, the few young people over there had put away their tears. The director called the card and were looking at the monitor. They seemed very satisfied. Seeing that Ah Jiu was about to call it a day and take a break, surrounded by a bunch of girls, Yan Qing caught a glimpse of Geng Yihuai's figure in his peripheral vision.

There was also a sign stuffed into his hand, and he didn't even see what was written on it. The back of the sign was facing him.

When he saw Geng Yihuai, his eyes lit up and he wanted to raise his hand to say hello.

But he forgot that he was holding this sign in his hand: "He Jing is the invincible and explosive handsome man in the universe! He Jing, I love you!"

Just as they were getting off the plane at the studio, several actors walked toward the fans at the instruction of their managers. Among the group of girls, a boy with gold-rimmed glasses raised his hand and waved a support sign in his hand.

All around, fans no longer had the scruples they had during filming, and they all screamed.

Yan Qing was suddenly stunned by the deafening screams. His hands were still raised, and the support sign was clearly higher than the crowd.

Xiao Xianrou, who was still wearing a costume and exquisite makeup, stopped for a moment, and seemed to be shocked for a moment by such a "passionate" male fan.

However, Yan Qing's eyes were slightly slanted, falling directly on Geng Yihuai not far away. It's just that the man didn't seem to be looking at him, but at... the sign in his hand?

Yan Qing: "!!!"

He then realized what had just happened and was about to put the sign down when the fans around him suddenly shouted again.

Someone booed, and the place was immediately silent. A clear male voice sounded: "Do you want an autograph? Give me the sign."

Yan Qing followed the voice and realized that the other party was talking to him. He subconsciously blurted out: "Are you...?"

Fans: "??"

He Jing: "???"

Geng Yihuai, who had already walked to the crowd of fans: "..."

Someone became jealous after seeing the support sign. Because of this silly "you are", I got some relief.

Yan Qing was not stupid. He realized that the other party had just mentioned the matter of signing. Thinking of the support sign in his hand, Yan Qing immediately turned the sign over and looked at the front of the sign. Then he suddenly realized: "Oh! He Jing "Hello, Mr. He."

Fan: "...?"

He Jing was confused.

This kind of alienation obviously made Geng Yihuai very satisfied. He raised the corners of his mouth and smiled silently.