10

Yan Qing's hand holding the phone was shaking with anger.

The weather was not good today. Many open-air facilities in the playground were closed, and many staff members left scattered. Yan Qing was the only one in the locker room for a while.

The voice-activated light turned on, and the stars outside slowly pressed in.

In the lonely small space, Yan Qing heard the sound of his breathing getting heavier.

It's a pity that the little flower demon was born in an old theater that was isolated from the world, and stayed on campus for a few years. He couldn't say any curse words for a long time. After holding it in for a long time, he said angrily: "Do you still want to be shameless!?"

Yi Zheng The person who verbally suspected that he plagiarized and used his ideas was Zhong Fenghe, and the person who made a big show of stealing his ideas after his resignation was also Zhong Fenghe.

"Hey, Xiao Yan," Zhong Feng said in a calm and condescending tone, "I just focus on results. If you were me, you would be the same."

Yan Qing hung up the phone directly.

He was sitting on the bench next to the dressing room. He had already put on his gold-rimmed glasses that covered three-thirds of his face. There was also a cute doll costume beside him. It was quiet around him, and the noise outside had almost stopped. .

——"If you were me, you would be the same."

Bah!

The young man stared at the call record for a long time, and finally suppressed his emotions. He stood up and ran with the doll clothes in his arms to return the clothes.

Yan Qing walked out of the amusement park where some people were already rustling, and subconsciously raised his head - the sky was dark and dark clouds were approaching. He looked down at his feet again. The snow on the playground ground had been shoveled clean, but the ground was still wet, which was completely different from the dryness that Yangcheng should have in winter.

It looked like it was about to rain heavily, but the weather suddenly changed.

A little strange.

It snowed so vigorously yesterday, how could it rain today?

The almost keen intuition of the weather caused a flash of doubt in his mind.

...

The playground is about fifty kilometers west.

It seems that most of the dark clouds are pressed here. There are not a few lights visible on the hills, and the stars that have just flowed into the world are completely blocked.

The wind blew the clouds, and there seemed to be thunder in the clouds.

The cave entrance was sealed again. It was only here that the demon power was turbulent, the dragon energy was rolling, and the sky was filled with clouds.

Tao Ning's gentle and elegant face finally couldn't hold back any longer. His long black hair was a little messy, and his black-rimmed glasses had slipped slightly on the bridge of his nose. He looked quite embarrassed under the heavy black clouds.

There was a telegraph spell floating next to him, and Elder Tian Qingque's old voice came: "What happened?"

"Damn it," Tao Ning's gentle voice couldn't help but swear, "Old Geng is missing! !"

Elder Tian Qingque's voice immediately rose to a higher pitch: "What? ?"

"There was so much dirt coming out of the cave just now, and he was so angry-"