31

In the early morning, Yan Qing woke up in Geng Yihuai's arms.

In fact, they were not in this position when they were sleeping, but his body temperature had been fluctuating recently, depending on the mood of the unborn child.

I felt a little cold last night, and kept shrinking to the side.

The other party was already awake, Yan Qing's face was still slightly blushing, his half-open eyes were still dazed, and he was still half-awake in his arms.

Geng Yihuai lowered his head and left a good morning kiss on the little guy's forehead.

"Good morning." Yan Qing did not move. Instead, he hung on Geng Yihuai's body. "You are so hot."

The little flower demon was completely unaware that she moved softly and softly in the man's arms. He was a little surprised at what kind of effect it had: "It seems to be hotter. It's so comfortable to lean on."

Geng Yihuai took a deep breath.

Yan Qing had no idea why the other person's body temperature was higher, and he leaned lazily on Geng Yihuai, muttering: "You are usually so cold, it's rare that you feel so comfortable - ugh!"

The man hugged him, his lips slightly cold. She pressed it against the corner of his mouth, blocking his words bit by bit.

Yan Qing opened his eyes, stunned.

His lips felt a slight humidity and the temperature intertwined. He blinked, and Geng Yihuai stopped.

The other party pressed his lips against his and whispered: "Don't close your eyes?"

The little flower demon's voice was a little low in the morning, covered with a thin layer of gauze: "Your... eyes are so beautiful."

The man was startled.

He and Yan Qing were lying on opposite sides of the bed, with their heads slightly lowered. Their foreheads were pressed against Yan Qing's, and the warmth between their breaths entangled them.

Yan Qing heard Geng Yihuai laugh somewhat meaninglessly.

"What are you laughing at?"

"This is the first time I've heard such words."

"Has no one praised your eyes before?"

The boundless dark blue is still bright inside, as if it has absorbed thousands of sparks in the world, deep and deep And bright.

"No," he said indifferently, "No one cares."

When he was weak, he only needed to hide in the depths of the northwest sea and not be an eyesore. Later, he only needed to be strong. How could the big monsters care about this? Woolen cloth?

Yan Qing raised his eyes, lifted his chin, and placed a kiss on his eyelids.

As one was not enough, he kissed her several times and then said, "The eyes are very beautiful."

The little flower demon looked at the slightly silent man in front of her with crooked eyebrows and kept saying one sentence after another.

"I heard it for the second time."

"Dark blue. I saw myself in your eyes. They are very beautiful."

"The third time."

"The corners of your eyes are also beautiful. I want to live in them."

"The fourth time "

When I look at me, I feel like the stars are looking at me. It's beautiful."

"The fifth time...