54

This topic has been distorted into a horrible way.

Yan Qing glanced at Geng Yihuai.

Not at all!

He didn't know about other people, but his Mr. Geng... his skills in that area were very good!

He flattened his mouth and said angrily: "You, you're talking nonsense!"

The little flower demon has had almost zero experience in scolding with others. The most intense fight he ever had was probably when he had a "dispute" with Mr. Geng over the child. , with these words, not only did he not have any deterrent effect, but he also attracted the attention of the surrounding people to his side.

Only then did he realize the extended meaning behind this rebuttal.

Doesn't this mean... he knows who is very skilled?

The mainland star looked at Geng Yihuai for the first time, showing inexplicable envy in his eyes. Hua Xun stole a glance at Mr. Geng, with an expression full of hatred for a cabbage being sucked by a pig but the pig was too strong. Everyone else looked at him curiously.

The little flower demon suddenly blushed, immediately lowered his head and said nothing.

The handsome young man subconsciously wanted to scold him back, but his eyes fell on Yan Qing's face, his eyes flickered a few times, and he said with unclear meaning: "Do you have such an artist in your crew?"

Yan Qing ignored him.

Geng Yihuai's face sank, he glanced at the other party coldly, and directly blocked the other party's next teasing words.

Underneath, he gently hooked Yan Qing's fingers, gently comforting his little flower demon.

The handsome young man said again: "When the work is over, I will ask my assistant to treat you to dinner. The venue will be used for a few days."

After saying that, he turned around and continued to shoot.

In some aspects, this crew looks like a real pheasant, and in other aspects, it looks like a big production. The contradiction is very unreasonable. Lu Yuanxing knew the other actors inside. Not only were they not strangers, but they were all well-known actors.

After all, the entertainment industry is a small one, so it didn't take long for Lu Yuanxing, Director Wu and others to know the young man's identity.

This crew was put together specifically for the handsome young man just now. The investors are half-assed. In some places, there are dedicated people who are very professional, and in other aspects they are very amateur.

The young man who obviously thought he had too much money was named Liu Huan. Although the family business is not in Yangcheng, it is not as good as Mr. Geng's unparalleled status in Yangcheng, but in terms of wealth and background, I am afraid it can compete with Geng Yihuai's apparent ability.

It's just that the one who can compete with Mr. Geng is Liu Huan's father, not Liu Huan.

An assistant director was already trying to persuade Wu Yi: "Forget it? This young man is someone you can't mess with. He wants to play a leading role for fun, and we have to be supporting actors for him. We are not worthy of it." He

should have been in the acting contempt chain . He Xiaoxianrou, who was on the bottom floor, glanced at Liu Huan who was filming, and muttered: "... Even if he is a male lead with this acting skills, he won't be popular."

Lu Yuanxing agreed with He Jing for the first time: "This is the first time I heard I don't want to hit anyone for what you said."

He Jing: "...!"