78

"Name, status?"

Yan Qing was confused for a moment.

What other status is there?

Aren't they already partners?

He also wanted to ask Geng Yihuai what he meant, but Geng Yihuai dragged him to lie down, turned off the night light beside the bed, and said softly: "I'm sleepy, go to sleep."

Yan Qing: "???"

He pulled Pulled Geng Yihuai's arm: "Huh? Why don't you finish your words -"

"Go to sleep, good night."

Yan Qing: "..."

Good night, good night!

He turned over, wrapped in a quilt, with his back to Mr. Geng, curled up into a ball and ignored him.

But Mr. Geng, who usually calmed down and came over to coax him, was not fooled at all this time. I don't know if Geng Yihuai saw that he was not really angry, so he laughed softly and fell asleep like this.

After a while, the sound of even breathing came from Geng Yihuai's end.

Yan Qing: "..."

Even if you know that he is not really angry, why don't you cooperate with the show?

snort!

He turned over, rolling to the left and right. His mood did not calm down for a while, and he could not fall asleep for a long time.

But the man beside him seemed to have no worries at all. When he was sleeping, he was in the same calm and stable state as when he was dealing with things during the day.

Yan Qing had no choice but to pick up the phone and read it while lying in bed.

He really didn't know anything about these technological products in the human world before. Many of the functions were taught to him by Zhang Xun or his former roommate Shen Xinshi, so he just followed the memorized steps to use them.

But after getting together with Geng Yihuai, his Mr. Geng always watched him learn these things. It was okay that Yan Qing was not familiar with it before, but now that he is familiar with it...

he is more addicted to the Internet than his two children are now.

Yan Qing: =A=.

It's not his fault!

After all, teenagers in the human world are severely addicted to the Internet! Judging from the time he has been exposed to mobile phones and other things, he is also at this stage! !

Yan Qing played with her mobile phone with peace of mind, and within a few minutes, she forgot what Geng Yihuai had half said.

His WeChat and text messages are full of messages. After all, this incident involves Geng Yihuai and Yu Mingshan, and the heat is much greater than before. Many of Yan Qing's classmates who were acquainted with him in college, or were little demons who had met him a few times before but later disliked him for being shabby, or were It was some screenwriters who had just worked with me back then who all sent messages.

Some wanted to find out how he was doing, some wanted to ask him for connections, and some were just looking for trouble and spoke in a strange manner, and they had already figured out that he was working as a mistress for Geng Yihuai.

Of course, there is also a sincere relationship between Zhang Xun and Shen Xinshi.

He just replied to those sincere greetings and didn't care about other people at all - if he just went up and talked, there was no need. Regardless of whether they are humans or monsters, they are always jealous, and even he is no exception. He had been so poor before, but now he suddenly changed. It was not unusual for some people to take advantage of others.