18

Yan Qing actually hadn't had time to digest the news that Hu Ranran sent him.

He hurriedly clenched the note in his hand, subconsciously trying to cover up the matter first - he had been embarrassed in front of Geng Yihuai enough times.

The palms of his hands were sweating, thorns all over his body were blooming due to nervousness, and resistance was written all over his face.

The hand Geng Yihuai just raised froze in mid-air. He turned around and walked in without asking any more questions.

Yan Qing breathed a sigh of relief, carefully stuffed the communication charm into his pocket, and followed the man step by step. The two of them walked in silence, one behind the other, through the empty house.

Until he saw Geng Yihuai sitting down at the bar of the restaurant and slowly smoking a cigarette, Yan Qing still didn't know what the man was thinking.

Could it be that while you think he is irresponsible, you also think he is insincere and would even hide a charm?

When Geng Yihuai was a human before, he never thought too much. Over the years, he has seen a lot in human society. Yan Qing has his own set of rules for getting along with humans, but it is different from the demon clan.

He has never been a popular demon clan.

"I..." "

You-" Geng Yihuai paused and looked at Yan Qing, as if he wanted Yan Qing to speak first.

Yan Qing: "I... I actually don't have anything to say. I just said it at the door. What did Mr. Geng want to say?"

Geng Yihuai looked down at the empty bar and nodded: "Sometimes I can't control my temper. I'm sorry."

This basically means writing off all the previous things.

Yan Qing blinked, unable to control the corners of his mouth rising, and his voice returned to normal volume: "Mr. Geng obviously has a good temper! I ate at the food stall yesterday, and I didn't realize until after eating that you don't like seafood..." The young man was a little ashamed. , "You stayed with us for such a long time, and it was because I was so arrogant that I don't know where -"

He wanted to say, "I made you sad in some way," but after a pause, he felt that it was not appropriate to say this. After all, until now, Geng Yihuai had not told him why he got up and left after learning about Northwest Sea Zhulong's idea.

Geng Yihuai seemed to know what he didn't say. His hand on the table moved slightly, and his fingertips tapped the table regularly, making a small sound.

He said: "Actually, it's not a big deal."

Yan Qing tilted his head and responded inexplicably: "Ah, um."

Geng Yihuai: "..." At first glance, the little flower demon didn't understand and was too embarrassed to ask more questions. look like.

He sighed, thinking about sitting at his desk in the office during the day. The floor-to-ceiling windows of the business building captured the vast scenery of Yangcheng, but not a single bit caught his eye.

He looked at the document, his heart and lungs scratching, but it was like a bone in his bones, and he couldn't stop for a moment.

Geng Yihuai raised his eyes, looked across the bar, and looked directly at the little flower demon sitting opposite him.

I still want to ask him what happened to the man in the bathroom on the blind date.

I may have really fallen into trouble.