6

The petals are his most sensitive part.

Yan Qing almost lost his balance, his roots were trembling slightly, and he almost ran away from the ground without losing his balance.

He was already sensitive during the pollination period, but when Geng Yihuai touched him unexpectedly, the flower branches were trembling. The half-opened rose petals were shaking the most violently, as if a petal was about to fall off at any time.

Geng Yihuai: "...?"

Mr. Geng, a successful man, did not expect this kind of flower knowledge at all, and just thought that the little flower demon's reaction was too big.

He casually touched the bright rose petals of the little flower demon and chuckled lightly.

He has been doing his own thing for a long time. Those elders from the Monster Clan who have met him must inform him in advance. Except for Tao Ning, who lives with him, no one has ever dared to stay nearby without his permission. .

The little monster didn't know anything. Instead, he dared to take root in his garden with roots that didn't have much monster power, and hid them conspicuously among the vegetation.

Although those who don’t know are not guilty, these slightly trembling and nervous branches are still very cute.

But Geng Yihuai didn't want to encourage such a trend, and planned to teach the little flower demon a "lesson."

He stretched out his long and strong fingers, moved his knuckles, and flicked the bud on the other side.

The branches of the rose tree swayed violently again, but Mr. Geng, a successful man, did not stop. Instead, he "kept up his efforts" and moved a few more branches. Then, as if on a whim, a magnetic and deep voice sounded: "Winter" It would be nice to pick one of the flowers that are blooming and put them back."

As he finished speaking, the cold wind happened to hit again. The horizon in the distance was coated with a layer of warm gold, and the sunset sun shone with the wind. The temperature was still so low that it made people feel fingertips. Chill.

The wind came at just the right time, and the little flower demon who thought he had not been discovered seemed to have been protected by nature. When the wind blew up, a branch without buds or flowers was swung forward hard, hitting it angrily. On Geng Yihuai's forehead.

The little flower demon seemed to be really angry at what he just said. Before the wind stopped, he immediately threw the branch over Geng Yihuai's forehead.

However, the thorns were carefully put away and did not scratch Geng Yihuai's skin.

Geng Yihuai: "..."

No matter how successful people are, they will be naive to this direct counterattack.

The melodious sound of the piano came from the room, with a slow rhythm but bursting with emotions all the time. The person playing it was obviously extremely skilled.

He glanced in the direction of the villa, then raised his hand again and flicked the bud of the childish flower demon. Seeing that the other party immediately became timid again, he slowly stood up, swept away the dust on his trouser legs, and walked back calmly. Got home.

Yan Qing watched Geng Yihuai enter the door with anger, annoyance and shame. The tall back completely disappeared from his sight. Then he relaxed and spread the branches in a comfortable posture.

What’s interesting about the life of Mr. Geng, a successful man?

Not only do I move his buds and touch his petals, I also want to pick his flowers! ! !