19

He adjusted his glasses, didn't intend to make any response, and raised his feet to leave.

Zhong Fenghe also called his name, but he ignored him and walked straight to the appointed meeting room - we still had to discuss the details of the contract today.

But after taking a few steps, Chen Zizhang suddenly took his hand: "Yan Qing!"

Yan Qing raised her eyes and looked at him.

That night, heavy snow covered the ground. He received a call from Zhang Xun and rushed to Fengnian Studio in the wind and snow. After knowing what Zhong Fenghe had done, he immediately thanked Zhang Xun and Chen Zizhang for telling him.

Yan Qing frowned, pulled off some of his scarf, and revealed his full face: "What's the matter?"

"Yan Qing..." Chen Zizhang kept rolling his eyes, and his eyes were empty, receiving Zhong Fenghe's wink. After that, he gritted his teeth and suddenly raised his voice, "Why did you leave just after seeing us? Are you feeling guilty? That day you tricked me into reading my information, then turned around and copied it. Do you want face?"

Yan Qing : "..."

He lowered his eyes with a complicated expression. He didn't even want to look at Zhong Feng and Chen Zizhang, and raised his feet to leave.

Chen Zizhang wanted to continue pulling him, but the next moment, Chen Zizhang's palm grasped Yan Qing's arm, and he suddenly exclaimed: "Ah - what is it?"

It was naturally Yan Qing's flower thorn.

Perhaps his unstable demon energy fluctuations just now disturbed Lu Yuanxing, who is also a demon clan. Zhong Fenghe was about to step up and "question" Chen Zizhang's words when a clear and elegant voice followed the figure: "Where is the security guard?

" He had light makeup on his face and was wearing casual sportswear. The loose and loose clothes made him look more casual and chic.

He walked up to Yan Qing, smiled gently, raised his hand and quickly took off Yan Qing's glasses: "I told you not to waste your natural resources."

"..." Yan Qing glared at him.

Zhong Fenghe obviously recognized Lu Yuanxing: "Mr. Lu! I -"

"Where is the security guard?" Lu Yuanxing repeated.

The security guard has already entered. After all, Heyue is a film and television company. In order to prevent fans from causing trouble, the security guards have extremely high professional standards. They did not give Zhong Fenghe and others a chance to get closer to Yan Qing, so they pulled them out and walked out.

Zhong Feng and Muzhen were about to burst. They gave up all elegance and superficiality. They shouted at Yan Qing in front of everyone: "Did you use any unfair means? Why did you take it from me?" Project!..."

None of the other screenwriters seemed to have expected that the usually steady Zhong Fenghe would suddenly go crazy, and he was dragged out of the company by security guards while looking at each other. Only Zhong Fenghe was still struggling, and when he was about to be carried out by three security guards, Yan Qing suddenly said: "Wait a minute."

Lu Yuanxing played with the glasses in his hand and waved to the security guards to put Zhong Fenghe down.

Yan Qing took a deep breath.

He turned around and walked slowly to Zhong Fenghe.

Perhaps it was because the glasses were in Lu Yuanxing's hand. The moment he turned around to face everyone, there were some breathing sounds coming from different distances. Even Zhong Fenghe's eyes were subconsciously focused on Yan Qing's face.