5

Yan Qing was stunned. He clearly understood what Zhong Fenghe was talking about, but his brain hadn't reacted yet, and all the branches in his body wanted to wave.

Zhong Fenghe seemed to have just remembered what he said before, "only five minutes," and suddenly felt a little embarrassed. He cleared his throat and urged with an unnatural look on his face: "Why don't you continue?"

Yan Qing grinned instantly, his eyebrows were curved, and the thin chains on the temples of his gold-rimmed glasses made his eyes even more lively.

"I think the settings need to be explained in detail. Most of the stories are the same, just different combinations of plot chains and logic chains. Ancient costume mythological idol dramas focus more on that feeling. The audience does not necessarily like to fall in love, they want a fairy-tale atmosphere... ..."

The curvature of his mouth never dropped, and there was a trace of vitality in his voice, describing the world in his heart word by word.

Traffic passed by not far away, and the noisy whistles mixed with the sound of the wind could not disturb the young man's thoughts at all.

After Yan Qing finished speaking completely, Zhong Fenghe closed his notebook with great satisfaction and asked without any hesitation: "Xiao Yan, who gave you this idea?"

Yan Qing was stunned: "Who gave it to me?

"The idea is very clever, and the setting is very smooth and complete," Zhong Fenghe tapped his fingers lightly on the table, "This is everyone's work. Tell me who is behind it, and I'll go find it. " Don't worry if he signs it, I will also write your name on the script."

Yan Qing stood there and listened to Zhong Fenghe's words in silence for a few seconds.

"No one, I thought of it myself. I can provide all the thinking process, and this notebook is also filled with my notes."

"You haven't even written a complete full-length script. Don't hide it. Your behavior is plagiarism. "

Whatever you need to prove, I can do it."

"It's not a matter of proof," Zhong Fenghe still said, "You don't have such ability."

The second hand of the wall clock was ticking. The tension and anticipation were instantly dispersed by Zhong Fenghe's words.

He really has never led this kind of complete script writing. When he first joined Fengnian Studio, he only worked for experienced screenwriters a few times, which were all insignificant chores.

He does not have the same abilities as Zhong Feng and these screenwriters.

This idea is related to ancient myths, and to the looming inherited memories in his mind as a demon clan. Coupled with his own ideas, he can completely depict this idea with intuition without any experience. Involvement of Others.

"I first came up with this idea a month ago. At that time -"

Zhong Fenghe interrupted him impatiently: "It is impossible for me to let you write this story. You don't have the ability and reputation to work. The studio cannot bear the risk of plagiarism. Or I will pay you the royalties. This script will not be marked with any name."

Silence.

Zhong Fenghe waited for Yan Qing's compromise, but was met with a longer silence.

After a long time, Yan Qing stepped forward, silently picked up the notebook with ideas written on the table, and put it neatly into his windbreaker pocket.

"Xiao Yan?" Zhong Fenghe didn't know why.

"Boss," Yan Qing blinked, with a trace of sadness and indignation in his heart, "I was afraid that you would fire me before, but now I suddenly feel that I may not be suitable to work here."