What's the problem with playing the summoning system in the game?

Article type: Derivatives- Romance- Modern and Modern- Oriental Derivatives

Perspective of the work:heroine
Series:finished

Article progress:end

Full word count:725785 words

Copyright conversion:Not yet published ( contact publisher )

Signing status:Signed

Work honors:

....

Alternative Title: 在游戏里玩召唤系又能有什么问题
Author: When it snows

Summary:

"The Curse's Daughter" is a small development game that you can download when you are bored.

According to the game settings, you were born in a family called [Geto]. You have a pair of loving parents and a super cute brother.

In addition to swiping around every day NPC favorability, when you were five years old, you also unlocked the battle system and you chose the summoning system, which is said to be able to bully the minority with more people.

From then on, you lived the joy of attending classes one, three, five, and exorcising cursed spirits on two or four days.

Until the summer when you were fifteen years old,
you put on the beautiful new dress you bought and prepared to explore the newly opened map near Tokyo.

Your brother who was studying in another place suddenly came back and said he wanted to kill you. He also asked where your parents were.

Looking at his [Blackened 100%] label and a series of numerical values below his head, the hand holding the mouse trembled slightly, and the health bar lit up!

Your brother, his health bar is bright————! !

---

Why is this happening?

Brother Geto stared blankly at the countless curse spirits that were growing like towering trees. The dense curse spirits covered the sky, as if the end of the world had come and the girl who had caused all this was sitting leisurely on the dark throne formed by the curse.

The powerful spell power formed a twisted and crazy vortex behind her. She supported her head with her hands and looked down at him with inhuman indifference. The sticky tentacles flying around him flew over, entangled his body, and bound him. In situ

Suguru:? ? ?

Suguru:? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! !

*Player (looking at the shocked Suguru on the portrait): We are playing games. Why did I choose the summoning system?

(Being confident.jpg)

*Third person in the main text

*Currently there is no cp in the main text, the extra is Gojo satoru

....

Content tags: Comprehensive  shounen manga  Wild  Curse  Summoning Stream

Search keywords: Protagonist: Karina ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: The game is super fun! Strong Amway!

Mission: Unity and collaboration are the foundation for success~