27-28

☆ 27. Statue of the Patriarch

Osamu Dazai , the statue of the ancestor

, wanted to know what kind of mysterious creature existed in this building. However, he did not expect that he would pay such an unforgettable price for his curiosity.

When he woke up, the black translucent little curse spirit was kneeling on the ground - to be precise, the entire curse spirit was lying softly on the ground, and its two small tentacles were bent up to form a kneeling posture. posture.

Behind her, there was a large group of strange cursed spirits kneeling on the ground.

There is an octopus kneeling on the ground with eight claws, an unknown thing with only one head left and knocking it on the ground with its teeth, pretending to be kneeling, and a spider kneeling upside down (?)...

Dazai Osamu:? ? ? ? ?

Dazai Osamu couldn't help but close his eyes, doubting that he was not awake at all.

Isn't he in a dream? ? ?

What are these things! ! ! Why do they look so strange! ! !

If you look at it this way, the most normal-looking little black cursed spirit kneeling at the front might not be a good thing after all! ! !

Dazai Osamu's eyes uncontrollably showed the scene of the opponent's last tentacles splitting into several pieces.

Dazai Osamu: Split.jpg

Karina: My claws bloom! !

Did you make the claws bloom? ! ! Super cute! ! ! !

Seeing from the system prompts that Dazai Osamu was awake, Karina did not dare to fly over and looked at him with a look at him.

For Osamu Dazai who fainted, Karina bought a bed in advance from the home store. It was a beautiful pink blue color with a shell-shaped headboard and a round middle... Yes, it was the super popular one. Princess bed!

Osamu Dazai, with fluffy and soft hair, was lying inside, with his eyes closed, looking like a sleeping little prince.

Karina also took many pictures from various angles.

Of course that was before he woke up.

Now that Osamu Dazai didn't speak, she could only: /kneel obediently.jpg

Seeing her like this, Osamu Dazai had no choice but to take a breath and maintain a calm tone with difficulty: "...I have to go back."

He wanted to go back. Think about it.

What the hell are these people! ! !

"Ah..." The tentacles of the little black curse spirit moved subconsciously, as if they wanted to keep him, but then they didn't dare, so they could only retract the tentacles aggrievedly, staring at him unblinkingly. he.

"Then, will you come again next time QAQ?"

She hesitated for a long time before she asked.