62

☆ 62. Hearing

The hearing still

didn't know what Xia Youjie wanted to do with his little magic spirit vest. Karina looked at Gojo Satoru in front of her in shock.

This is a confession, right—

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! !

How could a game character be so advanced! ! ! ! !

She seemed to sense something from Gojo Satoru's words, and what Karina had planned to do to fool her suddenly couldn't be said.

"Even if you say so..."

She has never admitted that she is human! ! !

It seems too late to admit it now?

Does Gojo Satoru know who she is? !

The tentacles of the little curse spirit curled up in confusion, "Then, let me think about it!"

Why does Gojo Satoru always do unexpected things! !

No, the important thing is that she is so entangled in the face of a game character. In the game, isn't it always possible to walk through something good when you see it, or agree to a confession? qaq is

really not good, there is still a save file! !

Why was she considering it so seriously? It was as if she had really agreed to marry Gojo Satoru.

hateful.

It's all Gojo Satoru's fault!

This character actually has a voiceover for every word he says, and every vertical illustration is so exquisitely done, so heartwarming.

"It's okay, you think about it carefully and take your time."

Gojo Satoru said with a smile, as if he really didn't care, but Karina had already seen the cunning behind his smile.

He did it on purpose!

I knew a long time ago that she couldn't just agree to it, so I said this to make her shake!

Karina suddenly felt evil, so she opened the system and started saving.

After confirming that it was saved, she came back and looked at Gojo Satoru, and said loudly: "I agree!"

Hahahahaha, I didn't expect it!

Let’s see what you do!

Karina stared fiercely at Gojo Satoru on the screen. Gojo Satoru was stunned for a moment, then laughed.

"Do you think I will believe it?"

He pinched the little magic spirit in his hand like a large glutinous rice ball, rounded and flattened it, and watched her return to her round shape.

Then he said: "Can you say it again?"

If he dared to agree, he would really take it seriously.