40

☆ 40. Spirit +100
Spirit +100

Gojo Satoru: "????"

Gojo Satoru looked at her in disbelief: "Are you a primary school student? You actually do such a thing!"

What kind of thing did you do! ! Didn’t you say what you just said yourself? ! !

Karina: "First of all, say I am an elementary school student!!!"

Now that she has said that, she will carry out the behavior of an elementary school student to the end! ! !

She just wants to complain! !

"You -"

Although the words were spoken by himself, something was wrong no matter how he thought about it. Looking at the angry girl in front of him, Gojo Satoru subconsciously reached out his hand.

At this moment, a hand came from the side and pinched his wrist hard.

Gojo Satoru turned his head and met Xia Youjie's cold gaze.

This was the first time that Gojo Satoru saw a boy who was about the same age as him, and his aura was not weaker than his own. When he saw those narrow eyes narrowing slightly, Gojo Satoru subconsciously opened his mouth: "I didn't..."

He didn't What do you want to do! !

It was just because her cheeks were so soft that they seemed easy to pinch, and she was the one who complained first! !

But as soon as he opened his mouth, Gojo Satoru suddenly realized, why did he need to explain! !

He's right again! ! !

He never said she was short! ! !

Karina: Although you didn’t say it, your eyes hinted at it! ! ! !

Looking at the two people who suddenly fell into a stalemate on the screen, Karina clenched her fist: "Brother, beat him!!!"

I asked my brother to beat you.jpg

Gojo Satoru: "..."

If you can't say it, just call him brother, this kind of thing His behavior is really that of a primary school student.

Xia Youjie glanced at him, then at his sister with shining eyes, let go of Gojo Satoru's wrist.

Why is Jay so sensible! !

Looking at Xia Youjie's cold expression, Karina couldn't help but poke him.

hateful! !

Come and fight Gojo Satoru! !

She also wants to know who is more powerful, Jie or Gojo Satoru!

There were very few spellcasters of their age, and even fewer had such strange level displays.

Theoretically speaking, Gojo Satoru looks more powerful, but Karina hopes that Jay can win =v=

But Jay is not a naive elementary school student, and he will not fight with Gojo Satoru.

Feeling a little regretful in her heart, Karina poked at the tall man standing outside the door. He was wearing dark black clothes and big sunglasses on his face. He looked like a mafia that can often be seen in Yokohama. style.