33

☆ 33. Transformation!

Transform!

Anyway, the most important invitation has been received, and the rest is just unimportant plot nonsense. It doesn’t matter whether you listen to it or not!

The mission rewards are more important!

Natsume Soseki still wanted to say something more: ...

Just listen to me to the end! ! !

#是什么意思的意思#

#Isn’t it because the appearance of his cat is not cute? Is the current curse spirit so impatient? #Suddenly

had doubts about her cat form (bushi)

When Karina returned to her home, the first thing she looked at was her summoning bar. The original simple summoning bar had changed drastically and became an independent panel, with expanded There are countless small grids like backpacks. Many of the grids are still empty now, and can then be sorted and formed into formations.

Karina first automatically formed a formation of the existing curse spirits. One level 1 curse spirit and nine level 2 curse spirits. When summoned, it would be like a string of small bubbles following the little black curse spirit.

The style of the painting is still so cute and lovely, praised by Karina.jpg

In addition, you can also set up a formation so that all the curse spirits surround the little black curse spirit to increase her momentum, or serve as a human shield in front of her. /defense and the like.

There are also some special formations that cannot be unlocked at the moment.

Karina couldn't help but think of her appearance in the anime when she was choosing a career, so... when will her Cursed Soul Throne appear?

She even got the admission ticket to the Chanyuan House!

If this continues, she will truly dominate the world of magic! !

She really needs that throne qvq

After playing for a while, Karina took back all the summoned curse spirits, and then flew around in the other four buildings to collect all the curse spirits that were scattered outside. .

After joining the summon list and forming a formation, the released spell spirits can patrol these buildings and have attribute bonuses, making it look more formal!

It was different after getting through the main line. Seeing her team of curse spirits walking around in various buildings regularly, and the little dots that lit up looked full of energy, Karina was even more satisfied.

By the way, is there another one that I don’t know how to classify?

Karina took out a round volcano head. The top of the volcano head was black, and the bottom was chubby like a vase. There was an eye on it, and she was looking at Karina with some mockery.

Karina: ...

I don’t know why, but I feel a little uneasy. It’s obviously a special magic spirit like a real person, but it can make people have an urge to throw it to the ground and kick it like a ball.