65

☆ 65. Look at my trap!
Look at my trap!

"We brought the body back," the speaker looked at Jiajiazi in disbelief, "I'm still your teacher, how can you talk to me like this?!"

He was wearing a black uniform of a high school, with elbows There was a hole in the place, and you could vaguely see blood flowing out. If it were somewhere else where there was no reversal surgery, you would have asked an auxiliary supervisor to bandage it, or you would have gone directly to the hospital.

I've been waiting outside for so long, but I didn't expect that I'm going to be so rude.

My attitude was not very good before I joined the company, at least not like this.

Looking inside the door again, the teacher's face changed slightly: "You don't know how to..."

You can't be like Xia Youjie, right? Don't want to join any faction? Don’t want to take sides?

Nowadays, the struggle for power in the magic world is becoming more and more fierce, and no one can stay alone.

The reversal technique is still so useful and can save lives at critical moments...

"Glass said that he should stay in a high school after graduation."

A frivolous voice suddenly came from the end of the corridor: "They said he is our teacher, even the students I don’t even know his ambitions. Isn’t that too bad?”

The teacher turned around and saw Gojo Satoru’s tall figure standing in the distance, also wearing a black uniform, but with an indescribable sense of oppression, which made people’s hearts sink.

The teacher's face turned ugly.

Another teacher quickly smoothed things over and said, "That's because we are performing tasks outside and don't come back to school often."

"I don't even have time to go back to school, so why not stop being a teacher. " "Gojo Satoru walked forward slowly. The two teachers understood the meaning of his words, and their expressions became even uglier.

"We... are just very busy during this period..."

the two teachers said reluctantly, while going Backing up, "Since my classmates still have something to do, we'll leave first!" "

Looking at the backs of the two teachers escaping in a hurry, Iaru Glass couldn't help but be speechless: "Are you even scaring the teachers now?

"Where do I have it? " Gojo Satoru said innocently, "It's obvious that they themselves are guilty of committing crimes." "

The family member Niazi curled his lips. Even the Zen master of the Yusan family can be removed. His reputation has already reached the point of being frightening, right? Who else dares to offend him.

Just what he said just now, I don't know How long did it take for the two teachers to be trembling?

However, in front of such a person who can be called the devil in the world of magic, Ie Noshiko became more relaxed than before.

"Are you here to see Jie? "Ieru Glass said, "He is still inside. "

She pointed to the door of the laboratory. Gojo Satoru nodded and walked straight over to open the door.