58

☆ 58. Act together
Action together

"Why do you hate me?!" Gojo Satoru looked at her in disbelief.

It seems like he hasn't done anything to make her angry, right?

Looking at the shocked Gojo Satoru, Karina choked up.

You really have no consciousness at all! ! ! !

"Think about what happened last time we met!" Karina sent a super angry emoticon.

Although Gojo Satoru is very kind to her little curse spirit vest, she will never forget what Gojo Satoru did!

Gojo Satoru thought for a while, wasn't it the last time he tested the little curse spirit and she ran away -

no, the last time he met her true form was in a movie theater...?

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Who asked you to go to the movies with others!

Gojo Satoru's eyes wandered for a moment, then turned back to look at Karina: "Is it because of this?"

Then there is no need to hate him so much! !

He later went to eat with her and planned to send her home...

Thinking of the things he did in front of Osamu Dazai, Gojo Satoru:...

"And last time," Karina said, "What do you want? What's your reaction if I talk to you?"

He ignored her and walked away with a stinking face.

Our friendship is over! !

Karina: / Angry

Looking at the angry girl in front of him, Gojo Satoru finally couldn't help feeling guilty, "That..."

I was used to getting along with the little curse spirit, and I never felt that I had done anything too much. Things, but when the girl in front of me said this, it seemed like...

Although the little curse spirit and the girl in front of me are the same person, can we treat her the same way we treat the little curse spirit?

At least... when it comes to the little cursed spirit, he can hug him as much as he wants, but when it comes to her...

Slowly realizing the difference between the two identities, Gojo Satoru suddenly felt uncomfortable and became more and more afraid to look at the girl in front of him. .

When Karina saw him looking away, she thought he had a guilty conscience, so she couldn't help but click on his portrait and asked, "What are you doing here?"

She didn't open the little magic spirit's vest to go find Gojo Satoru these past few days. Could it be that Satoru came here after discovering her identity?

Feeling unlikely?

Gojo Satoru said: "I'm looking for someone."

He didn't expect to meet her here. He glanced down vaguely and saw a scarf around the girl's neck. Her face was shrunk in the soft scarf. Looks cute and alluring.