32

☆ 32. Finally got a chance

Finally got a chance

. Karina: It seems that I still don’t have enough special effects accessories.

As long as you brush a little more, you will get whatever effect you want! !

However, all the appearance props are currently obtained as achievement rewards, and there is no other way to obtain them. The achievement system is also very opaque. It looks more like a hidden mission. I don’t know how to trigger it...

Is it the only way to get it? By luck? Karina thought with some reluctance, then turned her perspective and saw Dazai Osamu raising his eyebrows. She didn't know what exciting words she was about to say to provoke Nakahara Chuuya, so she quickly flew up.

It flew to Dazai Osamu's raised hand.

Although she wanted to climb on top of Dazai Osamu's head, her little tentacles would disappear as soon as she touched Dazai Osamu's hair.

Karina, who was disqualified from the human world and eliminated dozens of cursed spirits as early as the first meeting: What else can I do? Dazai is so cute, so of course I have to forgive him qaq

Dazai Osamu’s hands were covered with white bandages, only a few A delicate finger was exposed. As soon as Karina landed on the back of his hand, he immediately put her hand down in cooperation.

The gentle wind blew by, and the outstretched wings were held behind her. Dazai raised his hand and let her rest firmly on the back of his hand.

It was like there was a beautiful butterfly sitting on it, Osamu Dazai thought in a daze, and then he glanced at Nakahara Zhong's eyes that were also a little dazed across the way, and a smile couldn't help but appear on his lips.

A rather provocative smile.

The sound of clenched fists was immediately heard from the other side.

Looking at Nakahara Chuuya, who was so angry that his face turned black, Karina hurriedly said: "Don't fight yet!!!"

If the fight continues, her door will be gone! !

Karina, who had no idea that Nakahara Chuuya had such powerful powers, looked at him with lingering fear. She bought super alloy doors with black technology for these five buildings. According to the introduction, they were hard enough to withstand several TNT explosives. and several rounds of military artillery fire.

As a result, he was kicked by Nakahara Chuuya and the damage was 90%...

Hey, wait, so Dazai Osamu who withstood his blow was quite strong? ?

Karina looked at Osamu Dazai who was taking it easy, and the words "so awesome!" appeared on her face.

Nakahara Chuuya is great, Dazai Osamu is even more powerful! ! !

Osamu Dazai: "?"

He often couldn't guess what this little cursed spirit with jumping thoughts was thinking, so Osamu Dazai could only blink and report innocently: "He was the one who attacked me first."