51-52

☆ 51.

Don't forget that

the A4 paper is filled with densely packed names and some private deeds that are difficult to investigate. No matter how you look at it, it shouldn't be something that ordinary children can get.

Holding the stack of paper in the Zen Yuan, Jian'er felt extremely hot to the touch and had a particularly ridiculous feeling.

So by giving him 500 yen, do you want to hire him to kill someone?

How did she know she was a killer?

No, is this something a normal child can think of? ? ?

Want to hire a top killer to kill so many people for 500 yen? ?

She thought he couldn't tell that the information was obtained from somewhere else, and that the value of the mission had exceeded 500 yen, who knows how many times?

He is not a fool!

What's more, if you want to accept a commission, you can have as much Zenyuan as you want, so there is no need to waste time here.

Chanyuan Jin'er put the information back into the girl's hand with a cold look on her face.

"I don't have time to play house with you."

- This is of course not a game like playing house for girls. Ordinary girls can't come up with this information at all, nor can they think of subcontracting these things to him. And you only paid 500 yen! !

But that's not the point.

If he were normal, he wouldn't be so dull that he wouldn't be able to detect the girl's true intentions. The girl in front of him had no such thoughts towards him at all. It was him who was completely uncontrollable and thinking wildly.

Is it because of the extremely similar golden eyes?

Seeing the girl looking at him eagerly, with an expression that seemed a little aggrieved, Chanyuan Jin'er couldn't help but feel irritable.

"You can play by yourself."

Chanyuan said angrily, and was about to pick up the girl and throw her out of the alley.

"Wait a minute!!"

The girl grabbed his arm without giving up, almost hanging on to his body, "I'll give you half, why don't you give me half!!!"

Damn it, the bugs in this game are really not that easy to fix. !

Chanyuan, you are so smart! !

There's no way you can cheat him with 500 yen! !

With tears in her eyes, Karina gave up half of the mission reward: "More than 20 million TuT".

She held a Zen temple worth 500 million Tenshinboko:...

let alone 20 million, even if I gave him 50 million, he wouldn't want it. Take action.

Not only because of the money issue, but also because of the girl's eyes, which always made him think of things he didn't want to think of.