31

☆ 31. Scheming and jealous (?

Scheming and jealous (?)

The moment he put down the microphone, Nakahara Chuuya turned his head and met Lan Tang’s gaze that was so intense that it was hard to ignore.

Nakahara Chuuya: “…”

He had spoken so powerfully just now, but in Lan Tang’s eyes Under Don's thoughtful gaze, he didn't know why he suddenly felt guilty.

Nakahara Chuya: "She didn't have time to begin with..."

He glanced at the ignorant little curse spirit outside, and then seemed to be afraid. As if he was discovered, he quickly looked away.

Ran Tang: "..."

He didn't say anything yet,

but Chuuya's expression seemed to say everything -v-

Seeing that Nakahara Chuuya looked more and more uncomfortable, he almost Wanting to run out of the room, he quickly picked up the address book on his lap and pushed it over: "Help her write down her phone number."

Zhongyuan Zhongya curled his lips, a little reluctantly, but still picked up the pen and wrote down what he had just seen He wrote down the phone number.

But I don’t know if it was intentional, but he wrote the phone number above a restaurant. It looked like the restaurant’s new number.

At that moment, the little magic spirit flew in.

"I heard about it!" Her voice was cheerful, and the figure flying in the air was extremely excited, "That person's name is Shirase Fuichiro!"

What she said was the name of the gray-white child that Nakahara Chuuya wanted to find, and Nakahara Chuuya was slightly startled. , thinking about what he had just done, he felt even more embarrassed.

He froze in place, staring blankly at the little curse spirit flying in front of him, gesturing with its two small tentacles: "It is said that he was the first to join the 'Sheep'. One of the people, many people in the sheep listen to him, but there are also many people who hate him, and are usually very bad-tempered..."

The child outside couldn't even see her, and he didn't know how she communicated, but she could ask such a question

After she finished speaking, Lan Tang pulled out the address book with the new number written on it. Seeing his action, Zhongyuan Zhongya suddenly came back to his senses.

When the little black curse spirit finished speaking, he hurriedly answered it . He said: "Your friend just called to see you."

When he said this, he suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. He didn't know whether it was because of what he had just done or what the little curse spirit had done for him. Don't start, not daring to look at the eyes of the little curse spirit.

The tentacles flying randomly in the little curse spirit paused in mid-air, and then said in surprise: "Really??"

She flew to the phone with a swish. After pressing the button twice, Zhongyuan felt even more uncomfortable when he saw her being so impatient.