29

☆ 29. Wings! !

wing! !

[Blessing of Six Eyes]

The collective reputation of the magic world is +1000. Congratulations on achieving the hidden achievement "Famous!"

The reputation of the top management committee of the magic world is -500, and the reputation reaches "Hate".

The reputation of the Zen Master is +100, and the reputation reaches "Slightly Famous". I've heard something."

■■ Family reputation +200, reputation reaches "Impressive"

Curse Master reputation +500, reputation reaches "Attention"

A series of prompts jumped out, Karina did not have time to take a closer look, but looked blankly. Looking at Gojo Satoru who put a small crown on her head.

Gojo Satoru's expression on the standing painting was filled with astonishing courage. His chin was slightly raised, and his pair of pale blue eyes seemed to be looking down from a high altitude, looking down at all living beings.

However, such eyes will not make people feel cold and inhumane. The pride hidden in his eyes reveals an amazing softness, as if a proud cat is claiming credit for doing a good deed. His silver hair is in the air. It was slightly blown up by the breeze and swept across his light eyelashes, snow-like face, and slightly upturned corners of his mouth.

Karina: Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! ! !

How could there be such a cute boy! ! ! !

Karina was suddenly resurrected with full health, and she quickly ran over to him. Two small tentacles wrapped around his neck, and the translucent curse spirit pressed hard against his face.

The silvery white hair on the side of Gojo Satoru's face was pushed aside by the little curse spirit, and his cheeks were also pressed down a little, making them look softer and easier to pinch.

He turned his head and saw the little curse spirit hugging his neck and rubbing it carelessly, looking as if he was extremely moved, and the curve of his mouth couldn't help but become more obvious.

——The book that his family gave him before, about how to possess your curse spirit or something, was not being read at all!

Lock up the cursed spirit, consume most of the cursed power first, and then try to subdue it. What the hell.

How could he be as effective as he is now.

The Gojo family likes to study things related to the Rokugan. Even when the Rokugan was not born, the Gojo family's speculation and exploration of the Rokugan did not stop. Coupled with the things left behind by the previous generation of Rokugan hundreds of years ago, Gojo Satoru It is not difficult at all to create such a small crown.

Of course, the most important point is that the Gojo family's library is completely undefended against him.

He can take out many books that the family elders cannot read and read them at will.

It was a matter of course for him to find this kind of book that completely restrained the six eyes and could almost be said to be "taboo".