53

☆ 53. Found a new guy!

Found a new guy!

I thought Chuuya was going to ask a question, but he didn't expect it to be this.

"Yes!" Karina was about to answer subconsciously, but then suddenly felt something was wrong.

"What kind of like are you asking about?" she asked cautiously.

Seeing the little cursed spirit flying in front of him suddenly freeze, Zhongyuan Zhongya's inner discomfort slightly dissipated, and what followed was an indescribable helplessness.

"You still know what kind of like you want to ask?"

Zhongyuan Zhongya has seen her wholesale good person cards to everyone in the organization. For her, besides "you are a good person", there are actually other things that like her. Any other meaning?

Some people in the Central Plains were also in disbelief.

Karina: I really have to ask! ! ! !

The main body is also 13 years old and is about to start a love line! ! !

Although she doesn't plan to fall in love with Osamu Dazai, what if Osamu Dazai really likes her? Then she has to ask clearly before deciding how to answer qaq in the end.

If she accidentally enters the Dazai line, she will be very troubled.

Although Chuuya seemed to have a very bad relationship with Dazai, he didn't seem like he would tell him.

Unexpectedly, she was so cautious. Zhongyuan Zhongya didn't know what to say for a moment.

However, it was also obvious that she had no such thoughts towards Osamu Dazai, otherwise it would not have been possible for her to react like this, and she was not shy at all.

Nakahara Chuuya turned around and said, "Forget it, just pretend I didn't ask."

He opened the door and took some fireworks from inside that Dazai Osamu and others had not taken.

Some of these fireworks were rewards for Karina when she completed tasks, and some were bought by others who found her collecting fireworks and thought she would like them.

He went out with a large box of fireworks, and saw the little curse spirit flying leisurely beside him, and his steps slowed down a little quietly.

Karina looked at him curiously: "Why would Chuuya ask such a question?"

He didn't seem to care about Osamu Dazai either?

Could it be a sudden worry before the war? Or is there someone in love around you?

Karina recalled it, no...it seems like everything in the home has been peaceful recently.

Neither Oda Sakunosuke nor Rando went out much.

Could it be someone Chuuya knows from outside?

Suddenly feeling that she didn't care about Chuuya too much, Karina couldn't help but stretched out her small tentacle and put it on his shoulder.