75

☆ 75. Only one location

There was only one position

, "It may be that the mantra power was consumed too much."

Noctua's voice came from beside her, and Karina felt her wrist being grabbed by a wide hand, and then the hand suddenly stopped.

Noctua's gaze fell down.

She heard Noctua Masami's voice that seemed to have a different meaning: "Can't you see it yourself?"

Gojo Satoru, who was holding her, froze slightly.

As if he didn't know what to say, he quickly put Karina on the sofa at home and stuffed the four-leaf clover pillow she bought before into her arms.

Noctua Zhengdao kept watching his movements, and the atmosphere was inexplicably tense.

Karina didn't know why she was nervous. She quietly opened her eyes and saw a burly middle-aged man who looked similar to the portrait in the game. He had a short haircut and large sunglasses covering his eyes.

Gojo Satoru had his back to her, and the dark uniform on his body made him look thinner and taller.

So tall. When QVQ

saw him, he realized that it wasn't that the graphics in the game were too exaggerated, but that he would really be a lot taller than others if he was placed in a crowd of people.

The fabric of the high school uniform is light and thin, and he seems to be wearing a shirt like Jie underneath, but the lines on his back can still be seen, smooth and powerful.

Gojo Satoru's head moved slightly, as if he found that Karina was awake, and he wanted to turn around to look at her, but stopped because of Noctua Masamichi's gaze.

Karina looked at Nogata Masamichi again. Nogamo Masamichi's sunglasses covered his eyes, and it was completely unclear what his eyes looked like now, but the tight corners of his mouth made his expression look less happy.

"Come out and talk to me." His voice was deep, with the dignity of a teacher that he had cultivated over a long period of time.

"Tch."

Karina heard Gojo Satoru making a disdainful voice, but under the invisible pressure he radiated, she reluctantly followed him out.

The door slowly closed behind them, and Karina immediately sat up.

Maybe it's because their appearance in reality is no different from the game illustrations. Karina doesn't feel embarrassed at all, but just a little... I don't know what to say. TvT

feels like she's confronting netizens before she's ready. TvT

Fortunately they are out now!

Karina looked around. Her home was similar to what she saw in the game. The flowers she changed in the morning were placed on the TV cabinet. There was also her schoolbag on the sofa, her unfinished homework on the table, and some random things. The hat that Ayumu gave...

Jay was also brought in by them and placed on the sofa on the other side. Karina jumped off the sofa and took a closer look. Jay turned out to be even better looking than in the game! ! !