44

☆ 44. I really want to escape
I really want to escape

from the Lord’s curse.

Gojo Satoru had never thought about this problem before.

When he heard Xia Youjie say this, he even suspected that he heard it wrong.

He still remembered that when he met the curse spirit, she was so small and weak, and there was nothing noteworthy about her except that she was faster and cute.

It's such a cursed spirit, who would want to conquer her?

She hasn't changed much over the years.

The magic power in her body was so pure from the beginning, so Gojo Satoru never doubted it.

Naturally, he didn't know that the master's cursed spirit was like this.

He always thought that the curse spirit was just different from other curse spirits.

He had never thought that what made her special was that she already had an owner.

She suddenly appears and disappears from time to time, not because she has made many friends outside, but because she has an owner.

She hurriedly left her side every time because she wanted to return to her master.

Is that so?

Facing Xia Youjie's worried eyes, Gojo Satoru, who had a serious face, suddenly laughed.

"So that's it..."

He also called her a fool.

How could she be a fool to hide such an important thing from him for so long?

"Are you okay?" Xia Youjie couldn't help but ask.

He thought Gojo Satoru would be angry, but he didn't expect Gojo Satoru to laugh all of a sudden.

Seeing his smile, Xia Youjie subconsciously felt that something was wrong.

He won't say the wrong thing, right? Is it better not to tell Gojo Satoru about this?

But Gojo Satoru will find out sooner or later, right?

He valued that cursed spirit so much, why did he miss such an important issue?

Does the curse spirit really have such a high IQ that it can deceive people for so many years?

Xia Youjie, who always felt that something was wrong, felt a little uneasy.

He stood up and said, "I'm going out to see if the bus has arrived."

The intervals between buses coming are very long, and although no one will come to the store to notify them, they can see it from where they sit.

He just said this because he wanted to leave space for Gojo Satoru.

Gojo Satoru responded noncommittally, and did not look at him again. Instead, he stared at the void in front of him, his eyes dark and he didn't know what he was thinking.