57

☆ 57. Hot spring trip

Hot spring trip

Karina:! ! ! !

What is Gojo Satoru talking about? ?

Karina suspected that she heard wrongly.

like? ? ? ?

Was he saying he liked her little magic vest, or was he? ? ? ?

The moment the dialog box popped up, Karina almost felt that he knew her identity! ! !

But it’s unlikely! ! ! !

She doesn't seem to have done anything easily exposed! ! ! !

And how terrifying it is to suddenly know her identity at this time! ! !

When did he find out! ! !

Karina's little tentacle wrapped around Gojo Satoru's finger quickly retracted, turning herself back into a small black ball. She trembled and looked at Gojo Satoru: "That..."

Did he really know... ...

Suddenly Gojo Satoru felt terrible.

The people in this game are so scary.

Karina rolled in Gojo Satoru's hand and quietly moved a little further away from Gojo Satoru.

"What kind of TvT do you like when you say you like it?"

It's better to confirm again.

She asked the question she had asked Chuuya again. However, unlike the calm chat with Chuuya last time, Karina felt no sense of security at all when she asked this question.

If Gojo Satoru really knew that she was a human, then when did he know it and how could he hide it so well! ! !

Ahhhhh!

Karina's mentality was about to explode.

So scary TvT

"Which one do you think it is?" Gojo Satoru asked.

Karina looked at his portrait carefully, she still had that scornful expression, as if she didn't care about anything, but there was an inexplicable sharpness in her blue eyes.

As if all of Karina's entanglements and uneasiness were expected by him, he suddenly laughed.

"You're kidding."

Pushing the little curse spirit rolling around with his finger, Gojo Satoru smiled teasingly, as if he was satisfied with her reaction.

"You don't really believe it, do you?" he said.

Karina: "..."

Are you kidding me? !

Seeing Gojo Satoru's deliberately irritating smile, Karina suddenly had the urge to rush up and beat him.

Is this something you can joke about! ! ! !

She even thought about it seriously! ! !