54

☆ 54. Collective confession

At the moment of the collective confession

, Mori Ogai's first thought was not about the organization of the little curse spirit, but Osamu Dazai - Osamu Dazai was dealing with the explosion!

A few days ago, he asked himself where the explosives were buried. Mori Ogai didn't know where the leader hid the explosives, but after discussing it with Osamu Dazai, he concluded that it was most likely that it was in the small curse. near the spirit.

The leader wants those five buildings, so it is impossible to find a way to secretly bury explosives underneath. Even if they are really buried, it will be easily discovered by the little curse spirit, but if they are just placed nearby...

thinking of all these years, There were people who kept running to those five buildings to test things out, which made Mori Ogai break into a cold sweat.

After Zhongyuan Zhongye solved the jewelry incident, others gradually regarded him as the leader, and the organization's base also changed from the original anytime and anywhere. Later, after repelling the "sheep", they occupied Leibo Street.

However, Leibo Street is in the concession area, far opposite the five buildings in the city center. With the development of the organization, over the years, they have gradually shifted their focus to the vicinity of the buildings.

The area in the middle of the triangle formed by the five buildings, Leibo Street, and the Hong Kong and Black Bases is where their base is located.

It's very close to the coast, and there happen to be a lot of water-type superpowers here in Hong Kong. Or maybe it's the superpowers that the leader specially recruited...?

Sweat instantly broke out on Mori Ogai's forehead. He picked up his phone and quickly dialed the number he had already memorized in his mind.

No one answered.

Dazai Osamu's phone cannot be connected.

Impossible...

He is one of the most important people on the Little Curse Spirit side. If he was not in a dangerous place, how could there be no signal and no way to connect...

Mori Ogai almost instinctively opened the door and ran out, taking charge of guarding Guangjin Liulang looked at him in surprise.

Facing Hirotsu Yanami's inquiring eyes, Mori Ogai's mind was in a mess and he couldn't say a word.

After killing the leader, the most important thing to do is to integrate resources and win over all your own people and those who may defect to you, and then consider other things.

However, his mind was now filled with another organization, Dazai Osamu's safety, and the possible reaction of the little curse spirit...

Those energetic golden eyes flashed past, and Mori Ogai suddenly stopped and took a deep breath. Breathing, "I might..."

might have messed up.

Mori Ogai understood the moment the explosion occurred.

The leader discovered that he was connected with the Little Curse Spirit, and because the organization was full of people he had won over, he knew that it was impossible to get rid of him with his sick body, so he detonated the explosives.