80

☆ 80. New Year’s Eve: Tokyo

New Year's news:

Although Tokyo was very suspicious, Karina did not use the barrier to track them. However, not long after, Tianyuan called her and asked her if she needed a New Year gift.

"I am an elder after all," Tian Yuan's tone sounded a little eager, "If you need it, I will prepare it well."

You just want to try giving gifts! !

After buying a mobile phone, she felt like there were more and more things she wanted to try.

"I want it if you give it to me!!" Karina replied loudly. After all, she is a person who has lived for more than a thousand years, so she is looking forward to what she will give you.

After hanging up the phone, Karina received another message from Riko.

"I can celebrate my sixteenth birthday!!!"

"Also, I got admitted to your high school, what a surprise, hahahahahahahaha!"

Her overflowing happiness can be felt from the screen, Karina endured He couldn't help but smile: "Call me, senior!"

"No, you just entered school earlier than me =v="

They are obviously about the same age, but I don't know why Riko Tennai entered school a year later than her. , thinking of this matter, Karina wanted to ask, but hesitated and held back.

Maybe it has something to do with the car accident that year?

It has been more than two years since we contacted her again. She has always avoided talking about her parents' problems, and Karina didn't know what to say.

Unlike facing an NPC in a game, knowing that you are chatting with a cute and cute girl, she can't say something like "I want to tell you the truth."

Unexpectedly, Riko Tennai took the initiative to mention it: "Come to my house before school starts. I mean my old home. I will send you the address~"

Along with the message, there was a location address. It seemed that Riko Tennai was there now. there?

After a while, Riko Tenuchi sent another photo. In the photo, she was wearing a dust hat and a mask, and a green frog apron. Some places on it were dusted and looked a little dusty. .

Her eyes were very bright, and she gestured to the camera: [New Year's Cleaning.jpg]

"I also bought a mirror cake and a string, and Misato-chan hung it up for me!"

You can see vaguely behind the background. A little rough knot, and a young woman in a maid outfit, Karina replied: "Great!!"

Riko looked really cheerful, maybe she was really ready to know what happened back then, Karina scrolled through the chat history again. She always felt that the idea of ​​celebrating her 16th birthday was a bit strange, so she planned to write it down and ask her next time they meet.

Two days later, Xia Youjie, who was studying in a junior high school, also went home.

This is the first time he has come back so early from a vacation. In the past, every time the college had a vacation, he would come back on the last day, say a few words in a hurry, and then leave.