34

☆ 34. Why did you give me a name?

Why did you give me a name?

"Ah——!!!"

The screams sounded one after another in front of the gate of the Zen Yuan's house.

In order to welcome guests from all walks of life and to show their strength, the Zen family removed part of the barrier that completely covered this area and chose to send magicians to guard it, which happened to take advantage of Karina.

After all, in their imagination, there was no option for the cursed spirit to pass through the many guards and break into the Chanyuan home alone.

But now, such a magical scene has actually happened.

Karina flew into the air holding the volcano head that was constantly spewing fire, and poured water on the people running into the barrier.

The red flames fell like hot lava and instantly covered those people.

Everyone was poured to the ground, wishing to die. However, their bodies strengthened by the spell made it impossible for them to even faint. They could only endure the huge pain and let out a cry on the ground. A shrill scream.

After listening to these screams, Karina was finally satisfied, and then she raised the volcano head and burned them again.

This was all to prevent them from spreading the news =V=

After confirming that everyone could not get up again, Karina entered the Zenyuan house in a big way.

As for the invitations, they were not used at all.

Karina put the invitation back into her backpack and complained about the unreliability of the calico cat. Although it seemed to be busy with tasks, what were these tasks? !

Did she come to Zenyuan's house to be ridiculed? ?

She is here to open a new map! ! !

Treasure chest! experience! ! Curse spirit! ! !

As a result, the Zen Yuan family did not welcome her at all!

The function of this invitation can only increase the taunting value of the Chanyuan family TvT

Speaking of which, don’t the people of the Chanyuan family have bad eyesight? Even if they laugh at her holding the invitation of a superpower, why do they still laugh at the Chanyuan family?

Zen Yuan is obviously a super boss! !

When Karina went to Gojo's house for the first time, she saw that those young people were all at level 30 or 40. Now that several years of game time have passed, they have not reached level 50, and Zenyuan is almost 80!

The current head of the Gojo family is only level 89! !

And I don’t know if it’s because I’m too old, but I dropped one level this year, and now I’m only at level 88.

Even Jin'er who upgrades so quickly is called a waste. Are your Chanyuan family so powerful?

Karina looked at the Zenyuan family members below who were so burned that they rolled several times. Oh, trash!