5-8

☆ 5. The fifth year~

Year 5 ~

After setting up the voice, Karina turned off the system and asked Jie curiously: "What are you going to do with the money?"

The background of this game seems to be before the 21st century, when Japan was in a During the period of rapid development, everyone shouted that as long as they worked hard, they would be rewarded, and they were far from aware of the horror of the bubble economy.

In this day and age, 4,000 is still very valuable and can buy a lot of things.

Jie thought about it seriously, and then said, "Save it."

"Ah?" Karina was surprised, "Save it?"

This answer was beyond her expectation. Sometimes Jie was so calm and restrained that he didn't look like a child. If a child gets money, shouldn't he use it to buy snacks or toys?

Karina thought about the movies and TV shows she had watched. She had such self-discipline at a young age and could easily become perverted.

At this time, she heard Jie say: "Save it first, and I will give it to you when you need it."

Karina: ...Garina

: Ooooooh, I was wrong, brother, I shouldn't have said that you are a pervert, this What a pervert, this is clearly a good brother of the nation!

Even with such a large amount of money, I still think about my sister.

However, Huarina felt that it was impossible for her to be short of money. She waved boldly: "No, you

can keep it for yourself!" Huarina said: "I am very good at making money!"

Each game has a unique way to earn money. , although Karina has not found it yet, she believes that she will not be poor forever.

Asking is confidence.jpg

Looking at his sister who looked extremely confident, Xia You was silent.

Thinking of what my parents said just now, that they are very good at making money...it seems that they are right?

Although the way to make money is a little different.

Xia Youjie: Today I still feel that I am out of tune with this family.jpg

Karina poked Jie's little person again, and saw that the chat bubbles he popped up kept urging her to go to bed, so she saved the file and put away her phone.

Very good, I have to go to class too.

After listening to the class carefully for a day, she went to the newly opened stationery store with her classmates after school, and bought a notebook with a small fox cover...

When she saw the little fox, Karina didn't know why, but she felt That's especially like Jie. Ming Mingjie usually always has a serious expression on his face, without the cunning of a fox at all.

Is it because Jay's eyes are smaller?

Karina: Cat Universe Sublimation.jpg