16-18

☆ 16. Fear
The tent put down by the fearful

Gojo family was brightly lit, but at this moment everyone's eyesight went dark and they could not see anything else at all.

There was only the huge black hole in front of him, which seemed to have expanded several times at once, covering the entire sky.

The tent that was put down was crumbling, and the young people responsible for supporting the tent were all pale--they clearly saw that after magnification, the so-called black hole was not a portal at all, but several curse spirits. of aggregates.

There are third-level curse spirits and second-level ones, all of which are gathered together, plus the weird and terrifying tentacles, to form such an unrivaled monster.

"Not even a level one, why is this..."

Gojo Mixiang looked at the still-expanding behemoth above his head, and the golden thread flying from the sky flashed before his eyes. It seemed to be gilded, and there was something there. Energy flows through it.

"Don't be distracted!" The head of the Gojo family shouted not far away, "Protect your second brother quickly!"

The middle-aged man holding the knife was closest to the monster. When the monster woke up, he was the first to be affected.

Gojo Mika looked stern and quickly activated the technique.

A blue shield suddenly appeared on the screen, and Karina, who was manipulating her tentacles to chase the villain in front of her, was stunned.

The clear blue shield was very similar to the previous barrier of the Gojo family, but it reminded her more of the previous Gojo Mika.

The umbrella Gojo Mika held on the street seemed to be of this color. She turned her perspective and looked down, and sure enough she saw a familiar little person standing there.

Gojo Mika raised her hands and formed a curse seal in mid-air. The clear blue shield formed by the curse came from her hands.

Karina:! ! !

Suddenly I remembered that this was the boundary of the Gojo family! ! ! I am the outsider! !

The troublesome person is myself!

Karina: (Stupefied)

(In a trance)

[——Skill charging——]

Looking at the skill charging bar that was about to reach the end, Karina quickly canceled it. However, no matter how she clicked, she could not activate the skill. Cancel it.

This skill has no cancel button at all.

This is a skill that cannot be terminated once pressed.

what to do?

Karina looked at the frightened little people running all over the floor and thought for a moment - since there is no way to cancel it, she can only reduce the skill damage!

She came to Gojo's house to make friends!

She quickly separated the tentacles that were waving around as if in a carnival, put down all the entangled five members of her family, and then adjusted the angle of the skill release -