66

☆ 66. Isn’t it just a confession?

Isn't it just a confession?

For Gojo Satoru, most of the time, the magic power represents the traces left by others, or the magic spirits of different sizes and strengths.

Everything he saw through his six eyes was not a burden to him, but there were no surprises either. These ubiquitous traces of the spell were as integrated into his life as eating and drinking.

He had never thought about it, nor had he ever encountered a spell like this that existed only for him.

It's weak and thin. To those without six eyes, it might just be a cursed spirit coming.

But in his eyes, it was a whole new world.

This world was prepared for him from the beginning.

If he couldn't see it, it would all be meaningless.

Gojo Satoru suddenly wanted to know what the girl's expression was now.

Under the influence of that little crown, the girl was still the only thing he couldn't see or feel in the whole world. However, the ubiquitous spell clearly outlined the girl's outline, even the expression on her face. All vaguely discernible.

However, Gojo Satoru still wanted to see it with his own eyes.

Just as he was about to pull down the black cloth covering his eyes, the girl suddenly held his hand.

"Wait a minute!"

The words formed by the spell escaped in the air. As if planned, the rain and mist in the exhibition hall sprinkled down at the same time, mixing with the spell. The hazy water mist mixed with the spell, and in the A cloud-like effect formed in the six eyes.

It's as if there really is a blue sky above this tropical rain forest.

The clouds flowed with the wind, and the whole world seemed dreamlike and lifelike.

It's as if it's real, standing in the tropical rain forest.

Even the ground underfoot perfectly simulated the same environment. The dead leaves that were about to decompose were soft and moist. The soil seemed to be soaked with water vapor. Green vines took root in the soil and climbed up along the tall trees next to it. Climb.

The strange-looking little animal poked its head out from behind the tree, warily looking at the intruding stranger.

Gojo Satoru "looked" at the little animal for a while.

"Curse spirit?" he asked in a low voice.

"Yes!" The girl shook her head beside him and said with some pride, "How cute! It took me a long time to find it!"

Most of her spell spirits are in the shape of cute little octopuses or jellyfish. , however, every time she summoned the curse spirit, the reactions of others were a little different from what she expected.

She always felt that in the eyes of others, her curse spirits might not be so cute. It took Karina a long time to find a curse spirit that looked quite normal, like a black chestnut ball.