43

☆ 43. Understand, understand, understand

Ming, Bai, and Ye

Mozhengdao turned their heads stiffly, and met Xia Youjie's gloomy gaze.

Xia Youjie: "...My sister is usually more playful."

That's what he said, but looking at Xia Youjie's eyes, that's not what he thought at all! ! ! !

Noctua Masamichi said quickly: "No, it's not your sister's problem."

What on earth is that guy Satoru Gojo doing? ! !

Are there any people that naive? ? As soon as he got here, he disliked his new classmates, wanted to fight with them, and even secretly abducted his sister -

Noctua Zhengdao even began to regret telling him that Xia Youjie's strength was on par with him...

I felt that the future student- 1-1

Won’t the only one left in the end of 1-1 is Ieji Glass?

Noctua Zhengdao feels very tired.

Noctua said righteously: I'll resign and go home to take care of my cursed body.

"Let me call Xiao Jin." In the end, Xia Youjie couldn't see through Noctua Zhengdao's ever-changing expression, so he took the initiative to say this.

Then he took out his cell phone.

"Phone!"

Karina on the other side heard her ringtone ringing, and quickly said to Gojo Satoru: "Hurry up and answer it!!"

She could hardly stand the atmosphere!

What's going on? T^T

Gojo Satoru: "My hands are empty."

He held Karina's body with both hands. Hearing her words, he turned around and said with a half-smile: "Why don't you take it yourself?"

Karina. : "..."

How can she answer the phone with a curse! ! !

The phone couldn't pick up her voice, so she usually communicated with Gojo Satoru by sending messages, okay? ! !

It is impossible for Gojo Satoru not to know.

Gojo Satoru just wanted to cause trouble for himself.

Damn it! !

Why on earth did she offend Gojo Satoru!

She always felt that the call was from her brother, and Karina was anxious.

"If you keep doing this, I will really ignore you QAQ"

In the end, she chose to act coquettishly with Gojo Satoru. Karina also chose a tearful emoticon. However, Gojo Satoru didn't know what was going on. The move that was very useful in the past was today It has no effect on him at all.

Gojo Satoru looked at her misty golden eyes, laughed suddenly, and walked into the elevator without saying anything.

The elevator signal was not good, and the ringing phone suddenly stopped the moment the elevator door closed.