90: Extra: Wear the original

☆ 90. Wear the original
Countless cursed spirit balls from the original novel

turned into small black bubbles, and were stuffed into Geto's body by Karina.

Geto's eyes suddenly widened, "Wait...!" He

was swallowed by the black bubbles before he finished speaking.

Karina saw his body tremble violently.

Maybe he couldn't digest so many cursed spirits at once? His expression seemed to have been greatly shocked, and his breathing suddenly became extremely chaotic, as if he was trying his best to suppress something. He clenched his teeth tightly, and even his tightly pursed lips became a little pale.

However, in the pale lips, it seemed to be revealed with an extreme red. His face also turned red in an instant, and sweat came out from his forehead and quickly slid down his cheeks.

Some blue veins appeared on his neck, and his body under the shirt suddenly tensed up, and his muscles bulged, showing a sexy and somewhat scary curve.

Karina didn't know why she was actually a little scared.

At this moment, Geto Xiayou looked over. His narrow eyes were no longer as sharp as before, nor were they filled with anger. Instead, they seemed to be replaced by another kind of carnivorous predator's gaze. The

tentacles wrapped around him were instantly cut off by the cursed power. The cursed power emanating from Geto Xiayou formed a deep dark color that was different from the entire domain. Those dark colors covered his explosive body, outlining a terrifying sense of masculine power.

How gentle and restrained he was in front of Karina before, how fierce and aggressive he was now.

Karina hurriedly manipulated the small tentacles to block in front of her. At this moment, she suddenly heard a plop. Geto Xiayou's body in front of her shook and fell to the ground.

His hands were clenched into fists, and a layer of sweat oozed from his arms and back. Even the black hair scattered behind his head was soaked with sweat.

Was it because he disobeyed the will of her domain?

Karina was stunned for a moment, and walked over hesitantly. However, before she reached Geto Xiayou, she felt a heat, the heat emanating from Geto Xiayou's body.

His body was like a furnace, and the hot sweat that continuously emanated soaked the white shirt, as if it had become translucent. The smooth lines of the back were clearly visible. He still seemed to be stubbornly resisting something, and his body was tense to the extreme...

Xia Yujie stared at her with a bit of ferocity and a trance that could not be ignored. His will seemed to be mixed up. Karina could clearly feel that he was very angry, but in that anger, there seemed to be something else mixed in.

Karina: "What, what are you doing?!"

Being looked at by him like that, Karina actually became a little nervous, as if she was soaked by the spreading heat, and she stepped back slightly.

Xia Yujie snorted heavily, but even this short hum sounded extremely hoarse. He couldn't help but clench his teeth tightly, as if he was afraid of leaking any sound again, and glared at Karina again. Karina