63

☆ 63. Okay, full level! !

OK, full level! !

As soon as the direct neighbor of the Zen Yuan finished his words, there was a burst of disbelieving exclamations in the conference room. The expressions of the people from the Zen Yuan family around him changed even more. They grabbed his arm and said sternly: "Are you crazy?!

" The family has always been the third family of the Royal family. Such a ridiculous proposal to remove the family is already a slap in their face. The people of Zenyuan are actually nodding in agreement?

They all couldn't help but wonder if the people directly adjacent to the Zen Yuan were under some spell or had their bodies taken away from them.

The person directly next to the Zen Yuan looked at the direction of Gojo's house for a while with a solemn expression.

"Let's talk about this later."

Others wanted to say something, but he simply lowered his face and said, "I am the head of the family now!"

The Zen Yuan family has a strict hierarchy, with a clear distinction between superior and inferior. Everyone has been taught since childhood to obey all the instructions of the family head. , as soon as he said these words, no matter how outrageous his promise to be removed was, others had to shut up.

Chanyuan Fan didn't say anything else, but what he was thinking about was to find a way to remove Chanyuan Zhibiren from the position of head of the family when he went back. At that time, he would just say that Chanyuan Zhibiren was temporarily confused, and maybe he could still The delisting was rejected.

Anyway, Zen Yuan masters can never be expelled!

Having received brainwashing education from their family since they were young, the glory of the Yusan family seems to be engraved in their bones. If it were not for the Yusan family, they would not have the face to stay in the world of magic.

They just moved some ordinary people...

Those superpowers are not good things. They have made Yokohama such a mess. Wouldn't it be better to kill them all?

The people in the Zen Yuan family had ugly expressions on their faces, and they all hurriedly left behind the people directly next to the Zen Yuan.

As soon as they left, the conference room immediately became noisy. When they first saw that the Zen Yuan family did not agree to the removal, they were not surprised at all.

However, when the little curse spirit mentioned the ten shadow spells, and finally the Zen Master really agreed, they had to think more.

Are there really successors to the ten shadow spells born?

Is it because of this that the Zen Yuan family is not worried about being expelled?

If there are really ten kinds of shadow spells... they are as famous as the "Six Eyes". Even if they are really removed from the list, no one in the magic world dares to look down on the Zen Master.

Maybe he will respectfully invite the person back in the end.

At that point, you won’t know whose face it’s a slap in the face.