76

☆ 76. I didn’t expect it to be me.

I didn't expect it to be me.

Before Karina finished speaking, Gojo Satoru immediately raised his hand.

"I have time!" Gojo Satoru said.

He had seen the invitation a long time ago and already knew that she would ask such a question.

Compared to his enthusiasm, others seemed a little hesitant, but when they saw him striding towards Karina, Oda Sanosuke who was in front of him reacted quickly and stopped him.

Facing his outstretched hand, Gojo Satoru walked away briskly, but within two seconds, Oda Sanosuke's hand appeared in front of him again.

Gojo Satoru:?

This was the first time he encountered such a situation. Gojo Satoru pushed up his sunglasses and was silent for two seconds before avoiding Oda Sakunosuke again, and was stopped by him accurately again.

Gojo Satoru:? ? ? ?

He and Oda Sakunosuke moved back and forth from left to right, as if they were competing or playing some kind of game, which stunned Karina.

Outrageous...

Can these two people still use their spells and powers like this?

But after looking at Gojo Satoru's dark high school uniform, Karina felt that it was too plain and didn't match her clothes at all!

Karina thought that Rando gave her a dress to choose from in preparation for going to the Special Agents Department. I heard that the Special Agents Department has been keeping a close eye on her recently, and Ogai Mori almost lost his hair for a business license. I feel so worried.

Karina even called him to care about his hair, and then received a silent reply.

Karina: =v=

If you don’t have to do anything and just become the leader, it would be really fun!

As long as they wear new suits and go through the motions with them when they need it, Karina thinks it's okay!

She looked at the logout icon in the lower right corner of the game system again. If it made her unhappy, she would just return to reality (bushi)

"Where is Rando?" Karina couldn't help but ask.

Dazai Osamu, who had just quietly approached her, was helpless when he heard her question, "Don't you want to be with me?"

He stared at Karina unblinkingly with his kite-colored eyes, his eyes affectionate and gentle.

However, Karina has been perfunctory by him with the same tone many times in the past few days.

Karina: "..."

What do you think? !

Why do you think you can do it? !

She was obviously very touched that such a little thing had been hidden from her for so long, but thinking about the confusion and anxiety she had felt over the past few days, she still felt it was not worth it.