35

☆ 35. It is impossible to kill

It's impossible to kill.

Ever since she started playing the Summoning system, Karina unilaterally changed the name of the game from Curse's Daughter to Curse's King, but she always felt like something was missing.

Until I heard the name of the Cursed King.

Karina:! ! ! I understand! ! !

It turns out that it lacks the domineering power of a king!

How nice to just call him the King of Curses! ! Simple, easy to understand and fun to listen to! ! And it’s very impressive upon hearing it, and it perfectly sums up my current career! ! !

Karina: Yes, this is me, the King of Curses!

The name given by the game was indeed better than her stupid name, and Karina liked it 10,000 times in her heart.

However, the people below heard her voice:…………? ? ? ?

Always feel like something is wrong?

Why does the Lord of the Damned sound so...childish? ? ? ?

Probably because the real person didn't pinch the vocal cords carefully when transforming the little black curse spirit. The voice of the little curse spirit is more like a cute child than a mature adult. It is very different from the rumored evil King of Curses.

The round cursed spirit ball expanded too much. After swallowing most of the cursed spirits sealed by the Zenyuan family, it had expanded to the height of two or three floors. Even if Karina's little black cursed spirit climbed to the top, it would still be inflated. No one could see her.

The little black magic spirit is like a small decoration, placed carefully on the top of the magic spirit ball. From the perspective of others, only a little bit of transparent reflection can be seen, but it is far less than the countless Qing's tentacles are terrifying.

Therefore, in their opinion, it was the black round monster in front of them that made a child-like sound.

Everyone who heard the voice was shocked. They all had big mouths and even the most basic ability to manage expressions was lost.

The King of Curses...

The King of Curses is not like this, right? ! ! !

Even if many of them are not from the Yusan family, it does not mean that they have read less books. Don't lie to them so casually! ! ! !

The King of Curses was promised to have four hands and two faces, because the spell was so powerful that even his body couldn't be destroyed! ! !

Even if he is resurrected now with the help of his fingers, it shouldn't be like this! ! !

What on earth is this ball? ! !

Some unsteady young people were already messy in the wind.

Looking at the circular curse spirit exuding a terrifying aura and the deep lines on it, they instinctively felt that something was wrong, but it seemed to make a little sense.