19-20

☆ 19. Rotten orange, right?
Rotten orange, right?

The moment the curse spirit appeared, the expressions of the Gojo family became extremely strange.

The senior members of the magic world who were sent to the Gojo family thought that they had finally seized the opportunity and accurately grasped their lifeline, and they couldn't help but feel proud.

"I think you should seriously consider our proposal." One of the white-haired senior executives said, "It is best for Liu Yan to stay with us for a while."

What is the best? The somewhat impatient young man from the Gojo family rolled his eyes for a moment.

If the precious six eyes in the family were taken away by others like this, the news would spread throughout the conjuring world within two days, and the Gojo family would immediately become the laughing stock of the entire conjuring world.

If you can't even protect your own heir, the Gojo family will fall apart internally, no matter what outsiders think.

Ever since Gojo Satoru was born, news of the six eyes has spread throughout the world of magic. Nowadays, many people want to assassinate Gojo Satoru, and many people are showing favor to the Gojo family, suggesting that they can help Gojo Satoru.

As long as Gojo Satoru is still around, even if the Gojo family does nothing, they still have a pivotal position in the world of magic.

The higher-ups in the magic world didn't have the guts to kill Gojo Satoru, so they could only find ways to weaken the Gojo family's influence.

However, by sending only such a small number of people, do you really think that the Gojo family is easy to bully?

The younger members of the Gojo family were a little out of sorts. Just as they were about to speak, they were stopped by the young man in charge of the barrier.

The young man quietly used the magic power to transmit the message: "How about we let Wu come and live there?"

What the hell? ? You say it again? ? ?

The other members of the Gojo family thought they had heard wrongly, and saw the young man winking, indicating that they should look at the little cursed spirit jumping in Gojo Satoru's hand, trying to attract his attention.

When it was still a giant monster, its tentacles could knock people unconscious with just a wave of its tentacles, but now...

looking at those two thin and soft little tentacles hanging down, floating like beautiful ribbons. Beside me, the other members of the Gojo family: ...

The other members of the Gojo family: Oh! ! ! ! !

Why does this curse spirit have two faces? ! !

Who is it that is pestering Gojo Satoru to act cute now? ! ! ! ! ! (Crazy)

The person who was hit by the cursed spirit hurt all over his body and was not feeling well at all. His mentality collapsed and he almost cursed people on the spot.

"Quick, quick, quick, let Wu take that curse spirit away!!"

"We are old and can't