69-70

☆ 69. Pay attention to dodge

Pay attention to avoid pressing

the soft fingertips against the slightly protruding teeth. The pressure brought by it is still minimal, but Xia Youjie seems to be stimulated and can't help but shrink back.

However, his body was fixed in place and could not move at all. This movement only caused the broken hair scattered on the side of his face to move. His breathing became a little rapid, and a little breathy sound leaked out from his open mouth. .

The girl looked at his Adam's apple, which became particularly obvious because he raised his head - rolling nervously under her gaze. The corners of her mouth turned up slightly, and she laughed.

This was the first time she had laughed in a while.

Xia Youjie, who was just about to use the magic power to break free, was slightly startled, and the condensed magic power dissipated quickly.

In the final analysis, the power of magic is related to emotions. Even the emotions are attracted by another person, so how can you use the power of magic well?

Until now, he had to admit that what kept him here was not the girl's powerful strength or her ubiquitous means, but himself.

There are many unexplainable things about her worries.

Looking at the girl in front of him who was smiling very happily, Xia Youjie's throat moved slightly. Before he uttered the first word, the girl asked first, "What do you want to eat?"

...What do you want to eat?

What does it mean?

Did she plan to maintain this position and feed him?

Looking at the serious girl in front of him, Xia Youjie had a rare feeling that his brain was not full, and he didn't know how to answer this extremely simple question.

After a while, the girl who couldn't get an answer decided on her own.

"Salmon." Her voice suddenly dropped a little, as if she was afraid that Xia Youjie would be unhappy. She glanced at his expression, and then picked up the chopsticks that she had put next to her at some point.

The bowl was also held up by several vine-like tentacles and brought to the girl's hand.

Xia Youjie had no choice but to struggle, and the magic power instantly dispersed the tentacles that trapped his upper body. However, as if the girl had anticipated his intentions, she stretched out her hand after his chin and pressed it to his lips again.

The back he leaned back was supported by the new tentacles, and his body seemed to be frozen. He just watched the girl holding the salmon and bringing it to his mouth.

The tender fish meat did not have any fishy smell. In order to see the expression on the girl's face clearly, Xia Youjie still raised his head slightly. When he was forced to swallow, his throat rolled. The girl's eyes seemed to stay on it for a moment. Even if it was short, it was still fascinating. Xia Youjie was inexplicably nervous.

His body tensed unconsciously, and a thin layer of sweat almost broke out on his skin.

Only then did he hear the girl muttering in a low voice, as if she was complaining: "I wish my brother had always been so obedient."