59

☆ 59. Angry

After Gojo

Satoru was angry and walked a distance, he saw Xia Youjie still standing where he was, so he had to turn back.

"What are you thinking about?"

Regardless of his relationship with Xia Youjie's sister, Gojo Satoru still cared a little about this future classmate.

He has never met anyone his age who is as strong as Xia Youjie, and Xia Youjie's personality is not particularly rigid, at least unlike those who grew up in a family of spellcasters.

However, looking at Xia Youjie's unclear expression, Gojo Satoru suddenly felt that he could not understand.

Completely incomprehensible, he asked in disbelief: "You don't still care about what happened just now, do you?"

Isn't it normal for a conjurer to encounter such a thing?

Ordinary people cannot see the curse spirits, so the existence of the curse master cannot be disclosed, which means that they are destined to encounter various situations that are not understood.

He didn't believe that Xia Youjie had never encountered him before.

Why do you still look completely unprepared?

However, what Xia Youjie cared about in his heart was not at all what happened just now, but from his attitude towards this matter, as if he saw his true nature -

Xia Youjie raised his eyes slightly and looked at Gojo Satoru's blue His eyes, which are rumored to be extremely powerful, have perfect visual effects. Those eyes are as clear as the clear sky, reflecting everything in the world.

However, because it is too far away, what is reflected in his eyes may always be just a reflection and cannot truly enter his heart.

Does he really care about Xiao Jin, or does he think it's fun to have such an energetic girl around?

It’s natural for boys of this age to be curious about girls, right?

Xiao Jin is so outstanding, even if she only looks at her appearance, she is the kind of girl who can most arouse boys' fantasies. As long as she appears, his eyes will be involuntarily attracted to her, and he can't help but want to get close to her, get closer to her... …

——Even if it’s Gojo Satoru, it’s natural to be attracted, right?

——But how long can such attraction and freshness last for him?

Gojo Satoru felt a little uncomfortable with his silent and sharp eyes. He turned his head, just in time to see the girl in front of him running back again, got into the middle of them and asked curiously: "What are you talking about?"

Her petite figure appeared naturally. The appearance of the ground between the two of them was neither abrupt nor unpleasant. Instead, it immediately broke up the dull atmosphere.

Gojo Satoru laughed: "You guess?"

"I won't guess!" Karina walked a little away from him, ran over and grabbed Xia Youjie's sleeve, and raised her head proudly, "I asked my brother to tell me!"