67

☆ 67. Oops! Blood bar! !

Alas! Blood bar! !

"There was information before that the cursed spirit is the same one that made a big fuss at the Chanyuan family? We can go and invite the people from the Chanyuan family."

"Are the people from the Chanyuan family still willing to come?"

"Why not?" One of them interjected, "If you tell them that the curse spirit threatens Master Tianyuan, as long as it is eliminated, the reputation of the Yusan family can be restored..."

Before he could finish his words, there was a sound of approval in the room. .

Xia Youjie's footsteps stopped.

The old man who was responsible for sending him out frowned and looked at him.

"Classmate Xia You," he probably heard the words coming from inside the door. He changed his name to Xia Youjie and said in an even more dissatisfied voice than before, "please don't stay here any longer."

A senior member of the committee The conference room we are staying in is isolated from Tianyuan's barrier and will not be detected, but not outside.

If Xia Youjie stays here for a long time, Tianyuan will find out sooner or later.

Xia Youjie's face darkened. Although he had already known about the corruption and darkness in the magic world, he did not expect that hearing it with his own ears would have such a big impact on him.

Use your sister to lure you away? A special ceremony was held to kill Riko Tenuchi? And unite the Zen Yuan family to deal with that little cursed spirit?

Probably because the little curse spirit's eye color is somewhat similar to that of his sister, when the little curse spirit comes to talk to Xia Youjie, Xia Youjie always talks more than usual. Gojo Satoru is very dissatisfied after seeing this. , and often complained that he had taken away his little magic spirit.

Xia Youjie thought she was not that close to the little cursed spirit - but she was innocent.

Whether it was her, Riko Tenuchi, or her sister, they were all innocent.

But they all became victims of the power struggle in the magic world.

Those people inside don't care at all what the barrier will become after losing Tianyuan, right?

They have never visited Tianyuan, nor do they really care about Tianyuan, they just want to take everything into their own hands.

I've known this for a long time...

but I still find it unbearable.

Does the world of magic have to be like this?

Do spellcasters have to be controlled by these people?

When he released the curse spirit just now, Xia Youjie could clearly feel that the people inside did not have very strong curse power, and the strongest one could only reach the first level, which was incomparable to himself.

It is said that the top leaders in the magic world were originally victims of being abandoned by other families. They were pushed out to deal with the royal family and the government. Because they were dissatisfied with the original family, they married into the royal family and bought and won over most of the idle magic people. Only the magician has the right to speak in front of the Yusan family...