39

☆ 39. Indifference.jpg

Indifference.jpg

"Visit?" Xia Youjie was slightly startled.

He did have plans to visit the school. After all, no matter how good he said it, it was not as reassuring as seeing it with his own eyes, but he never thought of taking his sister with him.

Because it is a school that trains spellcasters...

Xia Youjie took another serious look at his sister. He could not feel the slightest bit of spell power from her body, and there was no trace of any remaining spell power.

What's more, the introduction to the Magic College didn't mention any information related to magic power. It looked like it was just an ordinary religious school.

Why would she want to visit?

When Xia Youjie handed the phone to her, he thought about it. She would probably object.

With his grades, he could choose any school within Tokyo. No matter from any point of view, the Conjuring High School was not a good choice.

Moreover, they had gone to school together since childhood, and had never been separated, and they still went to such far away places...

Xia Youjie thought about it a lot, but he never thought that his sister would agree so quickly, so easily, it was a little bit... Can't wait.

Xia Youjie:?

Karina: "Take me there! I want to see it too!"

Xia Youjie: "...I'll ask."

He doesn't know if the Conjuring College can let ordinary people in, but since his sister wants to go there so much ...

After seeing his sister's shining eyes, he quickly gave in.

After receiving Xia Youjie's promise, Huarina returned the phone to him with confidence: "Then it's an agreement, brother!"

There was no agreement! ! !

So - why did my sister agree so quickly?

With such doubts, Xia Youjie took the phone hesitantly, and then glanced at the page inadvertently...

"The freshmen who enroll every year are not only the descendants of well-known entrepreneurs, but also the heirs of ancient families..."

Xia Youjie :...

Xia Youjie:? ? ? ? ? ? ?

#What’s up with this introduction that looks like an idol drama at first glance! ! ! ! #

#Has this line been written before? ! ! ! ! #Looking

at his excited sister, Xia Youjie suddenly wondered if she was thinking about something very bad.

Karina: =w=

No.

She just wants to open a new map! ! !