38

☆ 38. Feeling in danger.jpg

Feeling dangerous.jpg

"Why do you suddenly want to have dessert?" Xia Youjie asked.

His voice was not unnatural at all. If she hadn't seen a curse spirit nearby on the mini map, Karina would have believed it.

She knew how dedicated Xia Youjie was to getting rid of the cursed spirits.

In recent years, the management of magicians has become more standardized, and there are fewer and fewer magic spirits on the streets, but the price in Karina's item column has not decreased at all.

If she didn't have to go to school, Karina would have doubted that Jie would take the exorcism of the cursed spirit as his job.

Now the family is not short of money. Although my father's career has not developed as well as before after experiencing the bubble economy, it is not to the point where he cannot afford to support the two brothers and sisters.

If both siblings become stay-at-home parents (?), their parents will suspect that their family education has failed!

Karina couldn't help but click on Jie's portrait. Although Jie didn't seem to be the type to get close to in the portrait, she always felt that if we talked about studies, Jie's interest was probably only 5. When talking about magic spirits, he would directly 100 full of interest.

However, Karina couldn't talk to him about the topic of curse spirits. TvT

Think about the great achievements she has made in the world of curses, and the string of golden achievements, and then look at her brother who has been peaceful and content for so many years, and his countless Too many bushi spirits

will hurt my brother's self-esteem!

Her brother has been outstanding for so many years and has never lost to anyone! !

Now she has almost over 500 cursed spirit grids, and most of the cursed spirits are placed in the five buildings of her home. If her brother saw them while passing by Yokohama, he would probably burst open on the spot.

It's better not to tell him.

Today, she is still a good sister who protects her brother's self-esteem. Karina turns off the map and pretends that she cannot see the existence of the curse spirit.jpg

By the way, thanks to the rapid development of communication technology in recent years, Karina now also has a mobile phone!

Even though it’s a flip cover!

But she has a cell phone! ! !

Never again will there be a situation where you want to contact someone but can’t! !

She is still very upset about not being able to contact the Chanyuan. Karina often runs to Kong Shiyu. She even takes out her newly purchased mobile phone and exchanges phone numbers with Kong Shiyu.

Of course the phone is not the same as the main body!

Karina really wants to do this, but over in Yokohama, the port mafia has been looking for trouble. If they know that the main body is just a minor child and the family is so ordinary...