41-42

☆ 41. cool

Liangbo

"Bang——"

Gojo Satoru didn't even have time to think about it, and he fell to the bottom of the Star Palace.

A sharp pain hit him, and he subconsciously protected the girl in his arms - the moment he saw the wide platform below, he quickly pulled the weak girl in front of him into his arms, resisting most of the impact for her.

The cool long hair swept from the side of his neck, and there was only one thought in his mind, and that was that he was crazy.

Really crazy! !

Otherwise, why would he save her? ! ! !

He couldn’t fall to death again! ! !

She must be a conjurer, right? ? ?

Gojo Satoru looked at the girl in his arms. The girl's golden eyes were covered with a layer of mist, and her expression looked dazed, and she had not recovered at all.

The black hair fell down from the side of her face, turning into a small braid on the side of her ears and swaying gently. The red cherry hair ornament seemed to be mixed with some luminous material, which was slightly cool in the dark, and the slight light reflected her face. The lines on his face became softer and softer, and his skin was fair and delicate.

Gojo Satoru's heart skipped an inexplicable beat, as if someone had hit her hard with something. He quickly stood up and picked up the girl by her collar who almost fell to the ground because of his actions.

"Hey -"

Suddenly remembering that he didn't know her name at all, Gojo Satoru looked at her dizzy expression as if she had not recovered at all. He suddenly felt depressed and couldn't help but stretched out his finger to flick her lips. head.

With a snap, Gojo Satoru looked at her pained expression, snorted, and said in a bad tone: "Thank you very much, you know?"

Without him, this guy might have fallen silly.

[hp-1]

"Ugh..." Karina, who was changing her perspective to quietly observe her surroundings, covered her forehead in frustration, "Why did you hit me?"

If it weren't for Gojo Satoru, she wouldn't have lost blood at all. It was clearly Gojo. Satoru had hurt her even more, and he actually wanted her thanks!

Karina: "Put me down!!"

Finding her legs hanging in the air, Karina started sprinting.

Suddenly I felt that the modeling in this game was not reasonable at all. They were obviously about the same age, so why were Gojo Satoru and Jay so much taller than her! !

Obviously in school, her height is already among the most outstanding ones!

"Don't move."

Gojo Satoru carried her behind him and looked at the figure that suddenly appeared in front of him with some vigilance.

It looks like a humanoid, but there is a certain gap between it and humans in terms of body proportions and appearance. Compared with humans, it feels more like a mutated cursed spirit.