71-72

☆ 71. Until——

Until——

​But he felt a heat lingering on his face.

"Oh."

I don't know if she saw through his discomfort, but my sister stayed away obediently.

She stood up from the back of the curse spirit, her long hair was blown in the air by the wind, and her black windbreaker and skirt were also fluttering, which was extremely beautiful.

Xia Youjie felt a little strange in his heart.

I always felt that my sister shouldn't be such an obedient person. It seemed that ever since she was exposed to the spell, she had an extremely free air about her.

Just as he was thinking about it, he saw his sister lowering her eyes and glancing down, and her eyes fell on him.

"Brother ran out on his own."

She said in a thoughtful tone.

Xia Youjie: "..."

That's not good.

Super bad.

He was just worried about his sister. Even though he knew that his sister was very powerful, the long-term habit of taking care of her was not easy to change.

Just as he was about to say something, his sister spoke again: "Brother, are you not injured?"

Xia Youjie was covered in a lot of blood, but it was not his own blood, but the blood of the villagers in the small mountain village. , thinking of this, Xia Youjie couldn't help but feel a little heavy.

However, meeting his sister's eyes, Xia Youjie's heart was occupied by another emotion.

A strong sense of crisis came over his heart. As soon as Xia Youjie put his hands on the back of the curse spirit and tried to sit up, the black curse spirit turned into nothingness. He only felt that his body was empty and his body lost support. Quickly falling through the black mist.

The dizziness caused by the weightlessness made his vision darken, and the spell's power was like a cold wind blowing across his face, freezing his body.

Xia Youjie: "...!!"

The rapid operation of the spell dispelled the cold feeling. Seeing the house below quickly zooming in, Xia Youjie quickly summoned a flying spell spirit.

It was a bat-shaped curse spirit. As soon as it appeared beside him, it turned into a small black ball again and flew around his body to the other side.

——Yes, that’s why he knew there were many curse masters nearby when he came, but he didn’t summon the curse spirit in advance.

——His sister can take away his curse spirit, and she can’t wait to do it.

He has been with his sister for so many years, don't think that he doesn't know what her sister is thinking! ! !