85: Extra: Wear the original

☆ 85. Wear the original

"——I chose you." The girl stood

in front of Gojo Satoru. Although she was not as tall as Gojo Satoru, she exuded an extremely strong self-confidence when she looked up at him, almost to the point of arrogance.

The black curse spirit disappeared in her hands. Her movements seemed to have a certain deterrent power, which made Gojo Satoru realize a certain cold sense of danger belatedly.

If a child said a super second-year line in front of you and threatened you, what would you do?

Gojo Satoru's answer would probably be to teach the person a lesson without hesitation. The world of adults is not that simple. She must realize how hateful adults are, right?

But when facing the girl in front of him, Gojo Satoru's cold and gloomy heart seemed to be stabbed, all his attention became highly concentrated, and his blood boiled involuntarily.

"Change the world?" He slowly recalled what the girl had just said, and the nerves all over his body seemed to be stimulated. His whole body was burning, clamoring to respond to her words-Okay, he also wants to change the world. Isn't this exactly what he wants? Isn't this what he has always wanted to do?

But -

looking at the girl in front of him, Gojo Satoru felt a burning emotion in his heart, whether it was anger or irony, "Change the world?"

He repeated again: "Just you?"

He was going to let her go. He

had already ignored her. But

she insisted on coming up to him.

So naive, so ignorant.

She just subdued a cursed spirit, and her curse power was just a little stronger. She still wanted to change the world?

She didn't know what was in this world.

Karina: "Just me, what's wrong with that!!"

She looked at the Gojo Satoru in front of her in shock. What on earth had this oversized Satoru experienced! !

If it was the Satoru she knew, he would have raised his hands and said yes, yes, yes, welcome to join us! !

He actually kept rejecting her! ! He

was so rational that he didn't even look like Gojo Satoru.

Is this what Gojo Satoru is like when he grows up?

Karina looked at the mature and handsome man in front of her, as if he was angered by her words. The aura emanating from him suddenly became cold and intimidating, indescribably terrifying.

As if he wanted to crush Karina's dream with his own hands, Gojo Satoru attacked Karina instantly.

It was not any kind of magic, but he simply strengthened his body with cursed power, as if he thought that this would easily clamp down on Karina, and throw away her words and dreams.

Karina: I'm so angry! !

What's wrong with game players wanting to change the world! !