D8M: Ashre Relicks

Name: Ashre Relicks (ash-ray rell-icks)

Age: 12

Sex: Male

District: 8

Physical Description: Ashre has dark, brown hair that sits perfectly on top of his head. He has stunning amethyst eyes, small ears and a dull smile. He's young, so he's only a mere 5'2" in height. His left arm is longer than his right, as he broke his right arm when he was very young. He has weak knees, but strong calves and feet.

Background: Ashre is the youngest of three siblings, and the son of his two, deceased parents. His older brother takes care of him the most, at the age of eighteen. His sister, less so, because she needs more care than Ashre. She is sixteen, but sometimes requires the attention of a newborn.

Personality: Ashre is a sweet, naïve little boy. Be wary of childish knock-knock jokes, and the want to play tag. He hasn't outgrown any of his eight-year old tendencies, like whining at bedtime, or not wanting of some meals. He loves the idea of trees, but he has never seen one in person because of the barren nature of district 8. He wants to grow up and work at the textile factories like his brother, Wherin, does.

Weapon of Choice: None, he's never practiced with anything.

Strengths/Weaknesses: He knows how to maneuver his body through tight spaces, and he's gained a lot of stealth from his need to play hide and seek. His plan is come out of hiding only when absolutely necessary. He has weak, physical strength, and no experience with any type of weapon.

Token: none

Reaped/Volunteered: Volunteered

Reaction/Reason: He thought he would be doing his brother a favor when his name was called. He told him it was no big deal, unaware of the misery ahead of him.

Alliances: Not sure yet

Other: Ashre's birthday will occur during the games

i8pOU