Task Two: Female Entries

D1F- Elefana Mayhem

DID NOT HAND IN

D2F- Ashlar Quentin

My body is shaking trembling, I am not prepared for this. Nothing can prepare anyone for the Hunger Games. Even years of training fear still lingers in every Career's body. Even this Caerer. In that moment I feel the platform rise, my hands shakily touch the sides. A liquid touches my face which comes from my eyes.

Stop you cry baby, you need to take out the careers.

The platform rises quickly and white engulfs my vision. Blinded I feel my surrounds, I am out of the tube. My eyes suddenly regain focus as take in my surroundings. It looks like I am still in the Capitol, almost a mirror image, but something about it makes it ancient. Like, the water fountain flowing with a red substance.

Blood, but it also looks like flavored water.

To my left and right are tall buildings scraping to the sky almost touching it. I swivel my head toward the back of the arena, it looks like a mall, with little shops and maybe food. Staring me straight in the eye though in the front of the arena is what looks like a wheel people can ride on, like in the movies in 2.

What is it called? Ohhh a Ferris Wheel.

The cornucopia looks like a town tourist center, what a great way to welcome 23 tributes to death. I check to see where the other tributes are, to my right is Elefana. I will kill her nice and slowly, she is so annoying. But, to my left is Keon who looks like he wants to murder anyone in his path.

I go searching the arena for my allies, right in front of me is Millie, looking scared as ever. Jade asked her during training for an alliance, I don't fully trust her.

But where's Jade?

I do a 360 looking for Jade but I can't find her, she and Dylan are the only people I can trust in this arena.

"Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor." booms a voice throughout the arena.

The clock starts ticking from 60.

I search the arena again, no Jade, but I spot Dylan staring at me as I blush. We have been best friends since..........

10

Should I fight or run?

9

Your a Career, fight.

8

Run, fighting is a suicide mission.

7

But I need weapons.

6

You need to live.

5

But Jade will go for weapons and I need my knives.

4

Run, Keon could easily kill a second in with his bare hands.

3

Keon needs to taken out, and you are going to be the one.

2

You need Elefana and Keon dead, go.

1

Why did I have to volunteer?

The gong sounds as I feel my feet running towards the Cornucopia determined. I have just made it five steps when someone pushes me to the ground. I look up an see Keon with bloodthirsty eyes.