Task Nine: Reality Ever After

Home. Home is where the heart is. It is where we grow, learn, and love. Home is delicate and precious. Home will always be there. Home has never left us, even if we have left it.

~

The Task: Write an epilogue from any point of view you'd like. Whether it's your character looking down upon their family from the Afterlife, or the tributes significant other, or parent. Honestly, the possibilities are endless with this one. (Except for Ashre Relicks, his must be in his point of view.) Describe the effect of, or lack thereof, your tribute's death on the populace, family life, and others. I just want to get a feel as to how you imagined their life before the Games.

Word Limit: None.

Due: Sometime before the 21st of October. I won't nag you on this because it is not mandatory.

~

Hello, hi! Multiple people have asked me if they could write an epilogue as to what happens to their tribute's family and/or district after their character's death. I said, "Of course." So this idea popped in my head. This is not mandatory, this is just a goodbye of sorts. And please make sure to check out the Welcome Alianza description, it is my new Game if you haven't noticed.

Thank you all for being super amazing!