Task Three: SRV

Scores:

D1M, Holland Lennox

Entry: 5

Killed: 0 (USED IMMUNITY)

Notes: I don't even care what people say: this was a freaking entertaining read! I also cri erytime!

D1F, Elefana Mayhem

Entry: DID NOT HAND IN

Killed: 4 (4 IN ENTRIES, 0 BALLOTS)

Notes: NONE AVAILABLE.

D2M, Dylan Kirsten

Entry: 10

Killed: 4 (1 IN ENTRIES, 3 IN BALLOTS)

Notes: I really liked the tactic you used: run instead of fight. It just shows that (hopefully) Dylan isn't as bloodthirsty as all typical careers. I also liked how you incorporated the whole "dogs are a man's best friend" quote. Another thing to note, I loved the slight irony incorporated when a girl asked for your help. You denied her and then you received help. Other than that, it was a good entry, it didn't drag!

D2F, Ashlar Quentin

Entry: 6.5

Killed: 2 (2 IN ENTRIES, 0 IN BALLOTS)

Notes: More action, please. I love the distrust and the way the alliance split up!

D3M, Judas Corwell

DESCEASED

D3F, Liliana Lumen

Entry: 10.5

Killed: 2 (2 IN ENTRIES, 0 IN BALLOTS)

Notes: Oh my gosh. I have nothing but praise, so I have to say something negative. There were a couple of times where you switched from third to first person. It didn't make the wrok choppy, but I'd like for you to watch out for that next time. There could have been more action but enough was given to suffice. Also: tears, tears, tears. Everyone in you alliance talked about Rowan at least once and about Aidan's grief. But yours struck me the most because Liliana is (was) the closest to Rowan, aside from Aidan. I liked the connection you gave with Rowan's token. This entry brought me to slight tears, so good job at that. This was one of my favorite entries in all honesty.

D4M, Aidan Dowey

Entry: 0

Killed: 1 (0 IN ENTRIES, 1 IN BALLOTS)

Notes: NONE AVAILABLE

D4F, Rowan Reed

DESCEASED

D5M, Chaff Jackson

DESCEASED

D5F, Seralia Scarre

Entry: DID NOT HAND IN

Killed: 2 (2 IN ENTRIES, 0 IN BALLOTS)

Notes: NONE AVAILABLE.

D6M, Alastor Karnstein

DESCEASED

D6F, Majory Redrail

Entry: 8

Killed: 3 (3 IN ENTRIES, 0 IN BALLOTS)

Notes: I really enjoyed the line "She didn't usually remember names easy. Names made people human, and she wasn't sure she wanted them to be human in this situation." That line get me intrigued in your entry. I wish there was more action in this though! Other than that, you did well.