Welcome to the Tribute Awards

BEST NAME:

Oakley Awl

Although a little generic for District Seven, I quite liked it. It was very fitting and thank God his name was not Apollo Oak. I've seen so many of those and it would have been a disappointment to have an amazing tribute with a not-so-amazing name.

Majory Redrail

From the beginning, your name caught my attention. It fit the District nicely and the incorporation of red in the last name definitely summed up this girls fiery spirit.

BEST QUOTE:

Dylan Kirsten

"Nothing as in that word you thought couldn't exist, although it ends up describing most things in your life." (Task Five.) !!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED I SAY MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avery Woodswroe

"How am I supposed to kill him? The Capitol is cruel, forcing us against each other. Now I wish I was against Keon." (Task Four.) HAHAHA I REGRET PULLING AVERY AND DYLAN. But I really enjoyed this simple, yet so true, quote.

BEST SHIP:

I have a lot of these, just warning you.

1. Davery – I don't even have to say anything to these two Authors because they know how I felt about this. We fangirled / fanboyed so many times over this ship.

2. Kashre – BROMANCE SO HARD. YOU GUYS, KEON'S DEATH KILLED ME (no pun intended). ASHRE X KEON IS FOREVER THE BEST BROTHER ROMANCE.

3. Lilvery – My pair of metaphorical sisters. I loved the pair of you from the start, really. And the fact that you two are best friends in real life just makes my heart melt!

There were many more (Majory x Keon, Lacey x Keon, Aidan x Rowan, Chaff x Judas), but these were my top three favorites.

-

DARK HORSE:

Rollo Dickson

I had a weird feeling about Rollo at the beginning, but he got farther than expected, and that's what's really important.

Majory Redrail

As well as with Rollo, I had a very weird feeling about Majory. I hoped she wouldn't be a Bloodbath tribute, and look, she wasn't!

REVERSE DARK HORSE:

Aidan Dowey

This was extremely sad. There was so much thought into his charcter, but he only got past the first task. Nonetheless, his name is engraved in my heart for being such a cutie.

Rowan Reed

Likewise with Aidan, seeing Rowan not turn in the first task broke my heart. She was such a beautiful character, and I appreciate the effort in the form.

-

MOST BELOVED:

THIS ONE WAS SOOOOO HARD FOR SBALL AND I.

Lacey Anthis

From the beginning, I was very opinionated on Lacey. I believed she was an amazing tribute with an even more amazing author. Sadly, after failing to hand in two tasks, Lacey Anthis was deemed deceased.

Keon Ristarria

Keon, you silly goat. I was very iffy on this tribute, but I grew to love him as a person. I watched him grow, and in turn I let my feelings for him grow. You deserved so much.

-

THE FEELS:

Honestly, all of you deserve this so much. I cried about twice per tribute. And if that doesn't warn you about my emotional state, then I don't know what will :,) !

Ashre Relicks

From the start, Ashre held my heart and would constantly spit at it and tear it because of his cuteness. Come on, show of hands: wasn't he the cutest fluff out there? When talking to Garrett, I described all my emotions for little Ashre. I cried in every entry, especially those involving Wherin.

Liliana Lumen

Frick. I have a thing for siblings dying in the Games. Iris, although I never knew you, I love you because of your love and effect on Liliana. EVERY TIME IRIS WAS MENTIONED, I CRIED. YOU KNOW HOW TO HIT HOME, THENY!