{~'~'CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE'~'~}

KISA (YUNA) POV

I looked up when the door opened to see a dripping wet Sasuke standing behind Itachi with tear stains on his face. "So you told him Itachi?" I walked over to them and gave Itachi a welcome back hug. "He resisted the first few minutes so I threw water on him." That seemed like something I would do. "Right. Hold on Sasuke." I walked into the bathroom to find an unused towel. "Didn't I wash the towels two days ago?" I rummaged around the closet for a few minutes before I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.

"What is it Ita-." I turned around saw Sasuke. His bangs were covering his eyes casting a shadow over them. "What's wrong Sasuke? I can run a hot bath if you're too cold." I asked him but he stayed quiet, making me wonder if its because I was going to say Itachi's name. I doubt he would be saddened just by that though. But this is pretty awkward since it was always me who held him, but now its the other way around.

I didn't know what to do in this situation but since he's hugging me I guess he needed some comforting. I moved to the tub and turned on the water while pouring some bath soap in, but it was hard to do even that when Sasuke won't let go. When the bath was filled I tried to move his arms but failed before I tried the alternative and called Itachi.

"Yes." He popped his head into the bathroom door before looking at Sasuke still sticking to be like a leech and at the water filled tub. "You used to give Sasuke baths all the time. What's wrong with giving him one now? You already know what his body looks like." I turned a deep shade of red before I sent him flying into the bedroom. "What are you thinking Itachi! He's a grown man now. I can't give him a bath anymore!!"

I calmed myself down and waited for Itachi to come back. When he didn't I thought that I may have knocked him out and probably have to wash Sasuke anyway. I sighed and shook my head sadly. Well I guess it would look weird for him to wash his brother's back. But they're both boys! What's the problem with that? "Come on Sasuke. Take a nice relaxing bath while I find you a towel." I was surprised when he actually let go, but this time he was holding my hand. "Do you want to come with me?"

He silently nodded and followed me out of the room, passing Itachi sleeping on the floor. "I knew I washed them!" I exclaimed while pulling out two clean towels. When we got back to the room Itachi was awake holding onto his head in pain. "I never knew you could pack a punch." He mockingly glared at me. "You knew it was coming. Now go take a bath with him." He simply raised an eyebrow. "Grown men don't take baths with each other. Sorry Sasuke, even though you're my brother it would be awkward. So good luck Kisa." I sighed as he gave me a thumbs up. "Fine. Let's get this over with."

-----------------------------------------------

"He's really quiet. What did you tell him?" All three of us sat on the bed. Sasuke sat in front of me while I dried his hair with a towel. Itachi sat next to me reading a book. "Exactly what I told you. He's probably mourning for our clan." I looked down at Sasuke who was staring at the floor. "Then why is he sticking to me if you told him the truth?"

"He trusts you more than me." Itachi stated simply. "You're like a mother to him. He probably wants you to take care of him like you used to." I'm like a mother to him? I thought I was more of a sisterly type of person. But if I'm supposed to act motherly then I know what I have to do. "I'll spoil him rotten then!" I pumped my fist into the air. Sasuke jumped at my sudden outburst and looked at me for the first time.

I smiled at him before petting his hair softly. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later. "See. I told you he trusts you." Itachi turned off the lights before climbing into bed. I lay Sasuke down before pulling the covers over him. I lay down between them and whispered to the only person that's still awake. "What happened to his teammates?"

"The three that were with him?" I nodded my head. "Sasuke told them they were free to do anything they wanted until he came back for them." I wondered what they were doing right now. Camping outside or staying at an inn in a village. "I see. We'll go get them tomorrow then, if Sasuke's stable enough and recovers." He nodded and intertwined his fingers with mine. I relaxed with the comfortable silence and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Hey guys! Misa here~. I didn't like the crappy ending I wrote last year cause I killed Kisa T^T, but this time she's alive and happily living with Itachi. How will Sasuke handle the situation later? We will find out for sure.